8th August 2018, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of PG Diploma in Development Therapy in School of Rehabilitation Sciences, Delhi?

Respected Sir, can I know about the structure of PG Diploma in Development Therapy course which is available in School of Rehabilitation Sciences, Delhi? I am interested to study this PG Diploma course so I want to know about the course structure. Kindly let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How many PG Diploma in Development Therapy seats are available in School of Rehabilitation Sciences, Delhi? -- [New]
  2. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Development Therapy in School of Rehabilitation Sciences, Delhi?
  3. Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Development Therapy admission in School of Rehabilitation Sciences, Delhi?
  4. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Development Therapy in School of Rehabilitation Sciences, Delhi?
  5. How to do masters in Rehabilitation sciences at part of the World?
  6. Scope of studying Bachelor in Rehabilitation Therapy over Bachelor in Radiography course?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for MD in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation after doing UG in Occupational Therapy?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria required for pursuing B.Sc Rehabilitation Science in Physical Therapy entrance exam?
  9. Course structure & duration of Diploma in Massage Therapy in Swamy Nithyananda Polytechnic?
  10. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- B.P.T. (2nd Prof.) Exercise Therapy-II Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  11. Possibility to study Diploma in Dance Movement Therapy at Tata Institute of Social Sciences for B.Sc(Nursing) student? Detailed information and procedure to get admission?
  12. Which top paramedical Diploma courses i can study in India?
  13. Will I be able to get admission in private BDS/BAMS/BPTH colleges in Maharashtra? List of good BAMS and Physiotherapy college?
  14. Names of the best institutes in Patna? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to get scholarship in Indian Nursing College?
  16. Information about the dates of entrance exam for Masters in Physiotherapy?
  17. Fee expenses of Bachelor in Rehabilitation Therapy in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University?
  18. Entrance exam available to study Bachelor in Rehabilitation Therapy in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University?
31st January 2023, 06:51 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of PG Diploma in Development Therapy in School of Rehabilitation Sciences, Delhi?

The Course Structure of PG Diploma in Development Therapy is:-

*Physical and Functional Development And Management in Cerebral Palsy

*Neurological Conditions

*Disability

*Development

*Human Development.
31st January 2023, 06:53 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Course structure of PG Diploma in Development Therapy in School of Rehabilitation Sciences, Delhi?

The Course Structure of PG Diploma in Development Therapy is:-

*Physical and Functional Development And Management in Cerebral Palsy

*Neurological Conditions

*Disability

*Development

*Human Development.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?