8th August 2018, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Development Therapy in School of Rehabilitation Sciences, Delhi?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do PG Diploma in Development Therapy course from School of Rehabilitation Sciences, Delhi. So, I Would like to know about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this university. Kindly let me know about the procedure asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure of PG Diploma in Development Therapy in School of Rehabilitation Sciences, Delhi?
  2. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Development Therapy in School of Rehabilitation Sciences, Delhi?
  3. Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Development Therapy admission in School of Rehabilitation Sciences, Delhi?
  4. How many PG Diploma in Development Therapy seats are available in School of Rehabilitation Sciences, Delhi? -- [New]
  5. How to do masters in Rehabilitation sciences at part of the World?
  6. Admission procedure to study Bachelor in Rehabilitation Therapy in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University?
  7. Possibility to study Diploma in Dance Movement Therapy at Tata Institute of Social Sciences for B.Sc(Nursing) student? Detailed information and procedure to get admission?
  8. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Actuarial Science in International School of Actuarial Sciences?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for MD in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation after doing UG in Occupational Therapy?
  10. Admission procedure to study Diploma(Photography) in Delhi School of Photography?
  11. Which top paramedical Diploma courses i can study in India?
  12. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Dental Lab Technician in National Institute of Health Sciences and Research, New Delhi?
  13. Scope of studying Bachelor in Rehabilitation Therapy over Bachelor in Radiography course?
  14. Entrance exam available to study Bachelor in Rehabilitation Therapy in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University?
  15. Eligibility to study Bachelor in Rehabilitation Therapy in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Admission procedure to study Advance PG Diploma in Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine in School of Regenerative Medicine, Bengaluru?
  17. Admission procedure to study BBA(Banking & Insurance) in Delhi Institute of Rural Development?
  18. List of colleges and procedure of admission to study Diploma in Rural Development? Cost to study this course?
31st January 2023, 06:45 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Development Therapy in School of Rehabilitation Sciences, Delhi?

The admission is based on your graduation marks to study PG Diploma in Development Therapy.

The duration of this course is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?