11th November 2016, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria required for pursuing B.Sc Rehabilitation Science in Physical Therapy entrance exam?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue B.Sc Rehabilitation Science in Physical Therapy, so can you tell me what is the eligibility criteria required for pursuing B.Sc Rehabilitation Science in Physical Therapy entrance exam? How can I apply for the entrance exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for MD in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation after doing UG in Occupational Therapy?
  2. Diploma in Paramedical courses available in Kerala?
  3. Degree course in Paramedical after 12th?
  4. Which top paramedical Diploma courses i can study in India?
  5. How is it to join Physiotherapy course after ISC?
  6. Eligibility for Ph.D through NET exam?
  7. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- B.P.T. (2nd Prof.) Exercise Therapy-II Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  8. What is the eligibility criteria required to pursue PG in Agribusiness Management from ICAR? What is the syllabus of the entrance exam?
  9. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Astrophysics) for B.Sc(Physical Science) candidate?
  10. How to do masters in rehabilitation science in india or Abroad?
  11. Eligibility for doing Ph.D in Rehabilitation & Resettlement?
  12. Eligibility criteria and physical fitness required to join Indian Navy? Necessary books for the preparation of entrance exam?
  13. Procedure to become a Black Cat Commando? Eligibility criteria and physical fitness required for it? -- [New]
  14. What is the scope of BSc course nowadays? How is the BSc Physical science course different from BSc Honors course? Will this affect in pursing higher studies or during job? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What is the eligibility criteria required to become an IAS Officer? Are there any Physical criteria required?
  16. How to do masters in Rehabilitation sciences at part of the World?
  17. Difference between B.Sc in Physical Science and B.Sc in Physical Science with Computer Science?
  18. What is the physical eligibility required to apply for NDA?
14th November 2016, 10:30 AM
Navneet patyal

Thumbs up Re: What is the eligibility criteria required for pursuing B.Sc Rehabilitation Science in Physical Therapy entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to pursue B.Sc Rehabilitation Science in Physical Therapy, so can you tell me what is the eligibility criteria required for pursuing B.Sc Rehabilitation Science in Physical Therapy entrance exam? How can I apply for the entrance exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

There are following educational qualification for the B.sc in rehabilitation science in physical therapy.

^ You should have 12th class pass with science stream from recognized university.
^ You should have minimum 50% marks in your 12th class.
You can apply for following colleges. You will have to qualify the entrance exam to get admission in B.sc course.

Care institute of Behavioral science Chennai- Tamil Nadu.
Address: 5th street, Dr thirumurty nagar, Nungambakkam, Chennai- 600034.

Sarojini Naidu Government girls post Graduate college Bhopal.
Address: Shivaji Nagar, Bhopal- 462016.

MJRP College of education, Jaipur- Rajyasthan.
Kant Kalwar, RIICO Industrial Area, NH-8, Near Achrol, Jaipur - 302001.

Mesco institute of Physical Medicine and rehabilitation, Hyderabad - Andhra pradesh.

Address: Mustaid pura, Karwan , Hyderabad- 50006

You need to qualify the entrance exam conducted by the above colleges, to get admission in B.sc.
14th November 2016, 12:59 PM
rajneesh kumar18212

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required for pursuing B.Sc Rehabilitation Science in Physical Therapy entrance exam?

Basic qualifications are as following.

12th from recognized board.
With 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology.

After cracking the entrance exam, you are eligible.

You need to qualify the entrance exam for B.sc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?