7th November 2016, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Course syllabus, fee structure and duration of PG Diploma in Computer Education in Panjab University?

Can I know the course syllabus of PG Diploma course in Computer Education of Panjab University? Kindly tell me the fee structure and course duration also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Duration, syllabus and fee structure of diploma in computer engineering?
  2. What is the fee structure and duration of diploma in e-commerce and diploma in computer applications?
  3. Admission in B.A LLB integrated course in Panjab University? How to get admission in Panjab University?
  4. What is the fee structure of MCA in Panjab University
  5. List of universities which offer Diploma in Banking Business course to B.Com graduate? Detailed information, course duration, fee structure and scope of this course?
  6. Eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration of BCA in IGNOU?
  7. Am I eligible for B.Ed having completed my B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the fee structure of MCA in Panjab University Semester Wise?
  9. Best Institutes for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Fee structure for this course and duration of the course?
  10. When the admission of B.Ed(Special Education) will be started in Panjab University? Total fee expenses of B.Ed(Special Education)?
  11. Can I study MFA through distance learning scheme being a Diploma in Fine Art holder? Duration of this course and fee structure?
  12. Fee structure of Siliguri Institute of Technology for B.Tech Computer science 2016 session
  13. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, fee structure and duration of Counselling Psychology Diploma course?
  14. What is the last date to fill the forms for BCA?
  15. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course?
  16. Details about course duration? What is the fee structure?
  17. Scope, placement, duration, fee structure and education loan facility for studying Marine engineering?
  18. Fee structure of B.Ed in Osmania University?
9th November 2016, 05:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course syllabus, fee structure and duration of PG Diploma in Computer Education in Panjab University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I know the course syllabus of PG Diploma course in Computer Education of Panjab University? Kindly tell me the fee structure and course duration also. Thank you!

The course duration of PG Diploma in Computer Applications is one year. The course syllabus of PG Diploma in Computer Applications in Panjab University is given below;

Fundamentals of Information Technology
DBMS Using SQL
Computer Based Accounting
Computer Networks and Data Communications
Computer Programming & Problem Solving (Using C/C++)
Web Application Tools and E-Commerce
Software Lab – Practical
DBMS Lab – Practical
Programming Lab in C/C++ - Practical
Web Programming Lab – Practical
Project Work: Project will involve Development of Business Applications

The Panjab University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?