2nd November 2016, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and fee expenses of Diploma in Tourism Studies course in Munnar Catering College?

My name is Vivek Wagh and I want to join Diploma course in Tourism Studies in Munnar Catering College. Can I know the admission procedure and the fee expenses also for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Best colleges for Hotel Management in Mumbai? Is there any entrance exam for Hotel Management course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of colleges offering Diploma in Travel and Tourism in Bangalore? Total fee expenses of this course?
  3. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study PG Diploma in Computer Application in Maris Stella College?
  4. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study Diploma in Marine Engineering in Kerala?
  5. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study distance Diploma in Chemical engineering at KSOU?
  6. Can I study PG Diploma in Landscape Architecture after completion of D.Arch? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?
  7. List of colleges offering Diploma in Education in Southern Mumbai? Admission procedure, course duration and fee expenses?
  8. Is it possible to change stream to study in B.Tech for Diploma Computer student? Admission procedure and fee expenses for SC candidate?
  9. List of colleges offering Diploma in Marine Engineering in Kerala? Admission procedure and fee expenses?
  10. Is there any entrance exam available to study PG Diploma in Clinical Research? Admission procedure and total fee expenses?
  11. How to get job in Indian tourism after pursuing GTM graduate diploma in tourism management from New Zealand?
  12. Possibility to pursue one year Diploma in Catering, Hotel Management and Tourism through distance education if completed 10th standard?
  13. What is the admission procedure followed for tourism courses? -- [New]
  14. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Translation at Saga Institute of Management Studies?
  15. Admission procedure and subjects enlisted to study LLM in GLC, Mumbai? Total fee expenses and seat availability?
  16. Can I study M.Phil in Tourism Management if completed Bachelor degree in Tourism Management? List of colleges with fee structure in Jaipur and procedure of admission?
  17. Which is better among Master's in Tourism Studies and MBA in Tourism Management for Tourism Studies graduate?
  18. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Jadavpur University?
8th November 2016, 01:33 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and fee expenses of Diploma in Tourism Studies course in Munnar Catering College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My name is Vivek Wagh and I want to join Diploma course in Tourism Studies in Munnar Catering College. Can I know the admission procedure and the fee expenses also for this course?

The Diploma in International Hotel Management & Tourism is the only tourism diploma course offered by Munnar Catering College. The candidates with 10th standard or equivalent are eligible for the course. The course duration is one year (including Internship). The fee for the course is Rs 35,400. The course is available at Cochin, Trivandrum and UAE. You can apply online or download the application and apply. The Munnar Catering College website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?