6th January 2016, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

Courses after 3 years of diploma in Mechanical engineering with 77%?

sir,
I have passed 3 year diploma in mechanical engineering with 77%.which course after diploma. So please give me all detail. Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

6th January 2016, 05:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses after 3 years of diploma in Mechanical engineering with 77%?

You can apply for B.Tech in Mechanical engineering course through entrance exams like LEET/JELET/DET. These are state level lateral entry exam for diploma holders who want to join B.Tech course.

Therefore, you can apply for the lateral entry exam according to your domicile which will be the best chance for getting admission in government engineering college.
6th January 2016, 08:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses after 3 years of diploma in Mechanical engineering with 77%?

After completion of your three years Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering with an aggregate of 77% marks from a recognised board, you can pursue your higher studies in Bachelor's degree courses like B.E/B.Tech. Candidates who have completed three years Diploma course can get direct admission in second year of four years B.E/B.Tech course by appearing and qualifying Lateral Entry examinations like LEET/ECET/JELET, etc., which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board.
6th January 2016, 11:41 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
I have passed 3 year diploma in mechanical engineering with 77%.which course after diploma. So please give me all detail. Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!
The student can study B.Tech after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. You can join in B.Tech Mechanical, Automobile, Computer Science, IT etc. You can join the B.Tech through lateral entry; there will be an entrance examination (LEET) for the admission to the course. The candidate will be admitted directly to the 2nd year of the B.Tech course. You can also join regular degree courses like B.A, B.Com, B.Sc etc in some colleges. You can also study Post Diploma in Computer Application after your diploma.
7th January 2016, 12:40 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
You can do B.Tech course through distance mode from below given Institute.

You can apply for diploma course in electrical engineering in below given university. Below given university are provided distance education.

1.Alagappa University

2.Andhra University

3.Birla Institute Of Techology & Science

4.Dr.B.R. Ambedkar Open University

5.H.P. University

6.Kakatiya University

7.Karnataka State Open University

8.Kurukshetra University

9.Manonmaniam Sundaranar University

10.Netaji Subhas Open University (NSOU)

11.The English And Foreign Languages University

12.Tamil Nadu Open University

13.University of Madras

14.Yashawantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University
7th January 2016, 07:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for lateral entry admission in B.Tech course. The entrance exam is usually conducted on state level and only diploma holders are eligible for this exam. LEET, JELET, DET etc are some of the options of lateral entry exam.

Therefore, just be prepared for any of these exams so that you can get admission in a good college through counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?