6th January 2015, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

What courses to take after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

What are the courses after diploma in mechanical engineering?

Recently I give the exam.

Please give list of courses jn design and other field.

Thank You.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the courses favourable after diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. What can we do after completing 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering
  3. Which courses to do after completing 3 years diploma?
  4. What courses to take after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  5. Best courses after Diploma in Mechanical engineering? Best scope for Diploma holders?
  6. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  7. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  8. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  9. Are there any courses that I can tentatively pursue after completing diploma course in mechanical engineering from Singapure
  10. How to do bachelor of engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? CET question papers for mechanical engineering?
  11. Job oriented courses for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  12. How to join correspondence college after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. What can I do having completed Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  14. After completing diploma in plastic technical will I be able to do B.Tech in Mechanical engineering
  15. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Which are the courses after completing diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  17. Can I do Diploma in Engineering after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do marine engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering with 59%
7th January 2015, 12:42 AM
smithapriya

Default Re: What courses to take after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the courses after diploma in mechanical engineering?

Recently I give the exam.

Please give list of courses jn design and other field.

Thank You.
Once you have completed diploma, the question arises in mind that what to do next. You can select the course based on your interest and future aspiration. Here, I am providing you the various courses after Diploma in Mechanical.

There are various courses available that can be done after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering. Some of the courses are,

-CNC training
-CAD/ CAM Training
-Auto CAD
-Auto CAD 2D & 3D

These are job oriented courses of 6 months, 1 year and 2 years. After getting certified in these courses you can have job oriented approach in order to ladder up your career.
(OR)

Its better that you can apply B.Tech or B.E course after completing your diploma. You can easily join B.Tech course after completing your Diploma. For getting admission in B.Tech you will have to clear an Entrance Test known as LEET(Lateral Engineering Entrance Test which is organized by the respective university.

-B.E in Mechanical Engineering
-B.Tech in Mechanical and Automation Engineering
-B.E Mechanical Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?