15th July 2013, 06:50 PM
amal sankar

What are the diploma courses after taking B.Tech in mechanical engineering

Sir,
can you answer my question.... I am in big confusion,,,
what are the diploma courses available in our country after taking b.tech in mechanical engineering... Is this diploma course make me to get bright job ( nice salary)...
can you mention the course and the institution....

12th June 2015, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the diploma courses after taking B.Tech in mechanical engineering

Which are the best courses after completing mechanical engineering which have high scope in market.?
16th June 2015, 12:41 PM
aamir_sorathiya

Default Re: What are the diploma courses after taking B.Tech in mechanical engineering

What are the diploma courses after taking B.Tech in mechanical engineering

Sir,
can you answer my question.... I am in big confusion,,,
what are the diploma courses available in our country after taking b.tech in mechanical engineering... Is this diploma course make me to get bright job ( nice salary)...
can you mention the course and the institution....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?