10th March 2015, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Courses other than B.Tech available to study for Diploma in Computer Engineering student?

Hi
I am in the 6th semester of Computer Engineering in Diploma.
But after completing the Diploma I don't want to do the B.Tech.
So which is the course I can join after completing this Diploma?
Please reply as soon as possible.

13th March 2015, 08:20 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses other than B.Tech available to study for Diploma in Computer Engineering student?

As you are not willing to pursue B.Tech/ B.E, the other best option you have after completion of Diploma in Computer Science Engineering is "BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications). Yes, after successful completion of 3 year Bachelor Degree (BCA), you are required to pursue Master's degree (MCA) to find better more career opportunities. There are many IT Companies that recruit MCA or BCA graduates in Huge number in India. Apart from BCA, the other emerging courses available for you are Bachelor of Business Administration, B.Sc (Information Technology), Bachelor of Arts, B.Sc (Computer Science).

To find further more career options, I suggest you to undergo for some short term courses such as Java Foundation course, ACTS course, IT foundation Courses, C, C++, Oracle, .NET Foundation course, ASP.NET, Web Designing course, J2ME, CCNA (Networking) courses, SAP from NIIT, or APTECH.
14th June 2015, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses other than B.Tech available to study for Diploma in Computer Engineering student?

sir I completed my diploma in computer science and failed in one subject so tat cn I gt a options of doing Bca in any clg giving 6 month tym to complete tat backlog reply soon
15th June 2015, 05:33 PM
Sam James

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi
I am in the 6th semester of Computer Engineering in Diploma.
But after completing the Diploma I don't want to do the B.Tech.
So which is the course I can join after completing this Diploma?
Please reply as soon as possible.
BCA is another option if you want to stick to computer field. But you may have to pursue MCA for better job prospects. Also you may try BBA and hence after MBA. But the further studies require 12th as the basic qualification. So make sure you have 12th score well intact.
25th July 2015, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I did Diploma mechanical .i am not interest to do BE & BTech,
i willing to join MS any course available for shorterm bachelor
31st July 2015, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Dear friends,
i have completed ece in my diploma and not interested in be or b.tech ........so suggest me what should i choose as my further career.
3rd August 2015, 01:07 AM
Sandy131070

Yes you get the job or you like to continue the study to get the addmission in any college for donation or qualify the exam.
3rd May 2016, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

dear sir;
i have completed my diploma(sandwich)in electronics. i dont want to do btech
so, please suggest me the better way
30th July 2016, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in mechanical engineering and not interested in b.Tech & b.e so can you please suggest me any other courses please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?