18th May 2015, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff marks required in Tamil Nadu Nursing Diploma entrance exam to get admission?

Hello,
I want to know the cutoff of
Tamil Nadu Diploma in Nursing entrance exam
for admission in any government college.
Please help me to know about this.
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering if scored 192.25 cutoff marks in Diploma Entrance Test? List of colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  2. When the counselling for Nursing Diploma course will be held in Tamil Nadu?
  3. Can I get admission in any government college if scored 197.25 cutoff marks in Tamil Nadu MBBS entrance exam?
  4. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Nursing Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. List of colleges I can join for engineering in Tamil nadu? I've completed my diploma with 80% marks in Tamil nadu
  6. Whether pursuing B.Sc(Nursing) from IGNOU is accepted by Tamil Nadu Nursing Board and Council for a Staff Nurse?
  7. Marks required for admission in Agricultural colleges of Tamil Nadu?
  8. Cutoff marks to get admission in MBBS in Tamilnadu government college? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission in B.Sc(Nursing) at Tirunelveli Medical College?
  10. Date of 2nd Counselling for B.Sc. Nursing course in Tamil Nadu?
  11. Is Higher Education passed candidate from W.Bengal eligible to appear in Engineering Entrance Exam of Tamil Nadu?
  12. When does the B.E lateral entry admission start? How the diploma Civil's cutoff marks are calculated?
  13. Advantage and scope of BBA? Cut off required for admission in government colleges of Tamil Nadu?
  14. Cutoff marks required for admission in government medical colleges in Tamilnadu?
  15. What are the colleges in Coimbatore offering M.Tech IT
  16. How can a student studying 12th from Qatar apply for MBBS admission in Tamil Nadu?
  17. Am I eligible for government jobs in Tamil Nadu? I completed my 10th, diploma(With ECE stream) and DOA from Tamil Nadu. I have done my B.Com(CA) from Tamil Nadu Open university. Would my B.Com degree be considered by Tamil Nadu government?
  18. Can I get a seat for MBBS in Tamilnadu Government Medical College after scoring 191.25 cutoff marks?
30th May 2017, 08:44 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Cutoff marks required in Tamil Nadu Nursing Diploma entrance exam to get admission?

You should understand that cutoff marks never remain same every year, every college (private/government) sets their cutoff marks according to competition of particular year. Cutoff marks also set under consideration of total number of students appearing for the exam, seat availability, demand for course, difficulty level of paper, etc. You need to do well in your entrance exam and try to score a reliable rank to get admission in government college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?