12th January 2018, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

Date of entrance exam conducted for Post Graduate Diploma in Maintenance Management from IMME, New Delhi? Procedure to get admission?

Sir, I want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Maintenance Management from IMME, New Delhi. Please tell me when the entrance exam conducted for it? Procedure to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Maintenance Management course at IMME, New Delhi?
  2. How can I get information regarding MBA?
  3. What should I do to get a job in Airlines while doing BMS 1st year right now?
  4. Eligibility criteria and procedure to study Post Graduate Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management course? Fees required for it?
  5. Procedure to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Hospitality & Tourism Management from IIHMs? Details regarding eligibility, fees and entrance exam?
  6. List of short term courses after BSc degree
  7. After B.Tech which course is required to become an Animator?
  8. Which is the best course to join in Aviation field after completion of B.Tech course in Mechanical stream?
  9. Private colleges in NCR offering MA in Psychology?
  10. Details to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management course at University of Delhi?
  11. Can a Mathematics graduate study PG Diploma in Financial Management course? Criteria to study it in Hyderabad?
  12. Does University of Delhi provides PGDM in distance mode? Procedure to get admission?
  13. When IGNOU notification for admission in Post-Graduate Diploma in Plantation Management course will be announced? Is there any entrance exam for admission? -- [New]
  14. How can I do PGDM course if I have financial problem and I am 22 years old?
  15. Post Graduate Diploma in Accommodation Operations & Management from pusa institute of hotel management, new delhi -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Was Annamalai university recognized by UGC in B.Ed course
  17. List of recognized distance colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Material Management? Scope of this course?
  18. Is it possible to apply for MBA after scoring 48% in graduation and 75% in PG?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?