28th August 2017, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Hospitality & Tourism Management from IIHMs? Details regarding eligibility, fees and entrance exam?

I want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Hospitality & Tourism Management course from IIHMs. Please tell me procedure to get admission? Details regarding eligibility, fees and entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. An Arts graduate can study MBA in Hospitality Management from IIHMs? Procedure to get admission?
  2. List of best institutions to study Post Graduate Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality with admission procedure?
  3. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management?
  4. Is there any entrance exam available to study BBA(Hospitality & Tourism) in Jyotiba Institute of Management and Technology? -- [New]
  5. Admission procedure to study BBA(Hospitality & Tourism) in Jyotiba Institute of Management and Technology?
  6. What is the admission procedure followed for tourism courses?
  7. Eligibility to get PhD(Hospitality) admission in Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University for M.Sc(Hospitality & Tourism Management) student?
  8. Eligibility criteria and procedure to study Post Graduate Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management course? Fees required for it?
  9. Admission procedure and requirements to study MBA(Global Hospitality and Tourism Management) in UET University School of Tourism?
  10. How to get job in Indian tourism after pursuing GTM graduate diploma in tourism management from New Zealand?
  11. Eligibility for MBA in India after completing extended diploma in Hospitality and tourism management in UK?
  12. How to get a job in Ministry of Tourism? I have done 3 years diploma in hotel management -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Travel Management in LAHTM?
  14. Scope of M.Sc international tourism & hospitality management from Ireland
  15. Possibility to study Diploma in Hotel and Catering Management courses from IIHMs? How to get admission?
  16. What are the career options after BBA?
  17. Admission procedure to study MSc(Hospitality and Tourism Management) in School of Hotel Management, Bhubaneswar?
  18. Qualification, job position and procedure to get job in Tourism and Hospitality sector?
30th August 2017, 04:21 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Hospitality & Tourism Management from IIHMs? Details regarding eligibility, fees and entrance exam?

IIHM is a one of the greatest institutes of the country to Hotel Management studies.

Yes, they offer a PG Diploma in Hospitality and Tourist Management for which you need to fight an entrance test, conducted centrally by the Institute.

If you get a good rank then you will be offered a seat in the counselling conducted by the institute in the above said course.

The eligibility criteria is you have to be a graduate i.e. must have completed the studies in the scheme of 10+2+3 from a recognized university and should be at least 21 years of age.
31st August 2017, 07:05 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Hospitality & Tourism Management from IIHMs? Details regarding eligibility, fees and entrance exam?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can apply for Post Graduate Diploma course in Hospitality and Tourism Management from IIHMs, but for that you must have to compete your Graduation.
Candidates those who have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the above mentioned course.
Candidates must have to apply for the admission at the official website of the Institute.
Candidates must have to qualify in the entrance examination conducted by the respective Institute. Admission is based on the performance in the entrance examination.
http://iihm.ac.in/admission-procedure/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?