31st March 2015, 09:58 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do B.E EEE after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication?

I'm in diploma electronics & communication .
After diploma can i get admission in b.e EEE or any other branch...? Can you please tell me what are the procedures which we need to follow for the same? Can I apply for the course?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for PG Diploma course after Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  2. What are the opportunities available after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  3. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in Electronics with 60%?
  4. How to get admission after DIP? I am studying diploma in electronics and communication
  5. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  6. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  7. Can I get a job in Air Force Field? Am I eligible for it after diploma in Electronics and Communication Diploma?
  8. Am I eligible for JTO post after completing diploma engineering in electronics and communication
  9. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  10. How to join Aeronautical course after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  11. Scope after completion of Electronics and Communication Engineering diploma course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible for J.E CPWD after passing 3 years diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  13. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  14. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  15. Lateral admission in B.E. (Electronics and Communication)?
  16. What further studies can I pursue after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  17. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
  18. Am I eligible to get job in BSNL after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
31st March 2015, 09:55 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.E EEE after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication?

You are eligible to do B.Tech or B.E after diploma through diploma course.

LEET exam stands for Lateral entry Engineering test.

Depending upon your performance in the Entrance Exam, you will be given admission for 2nd year of B.Tech course in various colleges across India.

Eligibility Criteria for LEET exam:-
You should have passed Diploma with 60% of marks in all the academic levels.

There should not be any pending backlogs for the candidates.

The academic gap should not be more than 2 years.

The selection rounds will include:-

Written Exam

Group Discussion

Technical Interview
2nd April 2015, 11:24 PM
DineshKumar_01

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.E EEE after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication?

Yes, you are eligible for getting the admission in the B.E(EEE) after completing your diploma courses. You can get the admission in the college through the Direct entry scheme this means you can get the admission in the direct second year for the BE course. I am provide you the some of the eligibility criteria for LEET entrance exam as below:

1. Candidate should have passed Diploma with 60% of marks in all the academic levels.
2. candidate cannot have the any pending backlogs in his diploma career.
3. The academic gap should not be more than 2 years.
5th April 2015, 05:08 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Yes you are eligible for B.Tech course as you completed your three years diploma. You can get admission in relevant trade in which you completed your diploma that is Electronics & Communication.

For getting admission you need to give entrance exam i.e. Lateral Entry Engineering Test. Score in this entrance exam will decide your college and your seat.

This exam is consist of two parts i.e. General Exam & Professional exam.
In general exam they will ask question related to subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics & English while in Professional exam they will ask question related to your trade. After that you need to do counselling for getting seat.
6th April 2015, 10:36 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

Yes, you can change your trade after getting admission in B.E.
You have to appear in Lateral entry exam to get admission in direct 2nd year B.E or B.Tech course.
After getting admission in B.E or B.Tech you have to consult with your college office staff for changing trade purpose. They will say in details how you will change your trade.
You will be able to choose only related to your Diploma trade.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?