17th February 2015, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure to get admission in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for 12th student?

Hello everyone
I have passed 10+2 ,
i want admit to polytechnic diploma mechanical,
please information me admission procedure
please reply as soon as possible
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to take admission in AMIE after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  2. Eligiblity criteria and procedure of admission in Diploma in Production Engineering for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  3. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech at AMIE for diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  4. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  5. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  6. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  7. Possibility to get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering program for 12th Arts student?
  8. Various B.Com colleges for admission and their detailed procedure? Can I get admission with 58% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the procedure to take admission in IIT college?
  10. List of colleges offering admission in Diploma Mechanical Engineering for 10th CBSE student? Procedure to get admission?
  11. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I take admission in NIT if I am a student of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. Procedure to get admission in Punjab College of Engineering? Is there any lateral admission to this college? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  15. How to take admission in AMIE after passing diploma in mechanical engineer
  16. How can I get admission in part time diploma(Mechanical/Automobile Engineering) after completing ITI from Chennai? Detailed information about colleges with admission date and procedure?
  17. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Procedure to get admission Marine Engineering after diploma in mechanical? What is the fee structure?
18th February 2015, 01:14 PM
bablurocks

Default Re: Detailed procedure to get admission in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for 12th student?

You can do diploma in mechanical engineering after 10th as well as 12th standard.

There is no marks restriction for diploma courses.

You have to apply diploma entrance exam to do diploma in mechanical engineering.

You have to good score in entrance exam to get admission in best polytechnic college.

Selection Procedure:-

Written exam consist Reasoning, Math and General Knowledge.

Counselling based on score in objective test paper
18th February 2015, 06:14 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed procedure to get admission in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for 12th student?

To get admission in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course after completion of your 12th standard from a recognised board, you need to appear in entrance examinations like JELET, VOCLET, etc. By qualifying the entrance examination, you need to participate in the counselling process and based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college in the particular college and you can get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?