9th October 2017, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Best institutions in Mumbai for Diploma in Cabin Crew Management course? Course details and job opportunities?

Dear sir, I am from Mumbai and want to study Diploma in Cabin Crew Management course. Suggest me best institutions in Mumbai for it? Course details and job opportunities?

Related Questions:
  1. Advantages and disadvantages of becoming a Cabin Crew?
  2. Is it a right time to apply for Air Hostess while in class 11?
  3. Is there any entrance exam available to become a Cabin Crew in Air India?
  4. Virginity test is important for working as Cabin Crew? What all reports should be submitted to join as Cabin Crew?
  5. Possibility to get job in Dubai through Air India Cabin Crew recruitment for Hotel Management student?
  6. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Cabin Crew and Hospitality Management in Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics, Ghaziabad?
  7. Eligibility to study Diploma in Cabin Crew and Hospitality Management in Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics, Ghaziabad?
  8. Should I have to do Training after cracking the interview of Cabin Crew? Is it chargeable?
  9. Will I get a good job with good salary after doing hotel management?
  10. What are the requirements to become a Cabin Crew member?
  11. Procedure to get job in international airport cabin crew
  12. Fee expenses of Diploma in Cabin Crew and Hospitality Management in Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics, Ghaziabad?
  13. What to do, if my weight is not proportionate to height for cabin crew job?
  14. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Cabin Crew and Hospitality Management in Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics, Ghaziabad?
  15. How can I find a job after completing Cabin crew course with international air travel association?
  16. Eligibility to apply in Air India Cabin Crew recruitment for 12th Arts candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Cabin Crew and Hospitality Management in Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics, Ghaziabad? -- [New]
  18. Qualities required to become a Cabin Crew
11th October 2017, 10:40 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Best institutions in Mumbai for Diploma in Cabin Crew Management course? Course details and job opportunities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir, I am from Mumbai and want to study Diploma in Cabin Crew Management course. Suggest me best institutions in Mumbai for it? Course details and job opportunities?

List of Best Institutes in Mumbai Offer Diploma in Cabin Crew Course:-

1) Columbus Travel Academy, Vanshi

2) Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess Training, Ghatkopar East

3) Explore The World Travel Academy, Thane West

4) Trade Wing Institute of Management Ltd, Fort mumbai

5) Costa Training Institute, Sanpada

6) Global Aviation Academy, Kharghar

7) Livewire, Andheri west

Eligibility Conditions for diploma in Cabin Crew Management:-

:- Minimum qualification required to apply for diploma in cabin crew management is 10+2 from government recognized board.

:- Age limit to apply for diploma course is 25 years.

:- Minimum height required to apply for diploma course is from 5.5 to 5.9 foots.

:- Only unmarried candidates are allowed to apply for cabin crew diploma course.

:- Applicant must must be physically and medically fit.

:- Applicant must have good eye sight and free from any kind of eye defect.

>> After having diploma in cabin crew management you can apply for job in employment areas like Government domestic airlines, Airport ground staff, Government international airlines, Private domestic airlines, Private International airlines etc.

>> Salary offered after having diploma in cabin crew management in above mentioned employment areas is from Rs:- 2.5 lack to Rs:- 4.5 lack per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?