4th November 2017, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to do PG Diploma in Advanced Computing course from University of Mumbai? How to get admission?

Sir, I am currently in Mumbai and want to study PG Diploma in Advanced Computing course. Please tell me can I do it from University of Mumbai? How to get admission?

10th November 2017, 10:36 PM
ashfaquekhan316

Default Re: Possibility to do PG Diploma in Advanced Computing course from University of Mumbai? How to get admission?

Yes, you can get admission in the above mentioned university in Mumbai to opt for your PG Diploma in Advanced Computing course. You should have however completed your graduation degree from a recognized university.

In order to get admission in the above mentioned course, you will have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the prospective institute and after clearing it with minimum cut-off you can get admission and continue with tour studies further.
11th November 2017, 04:31 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to do PG Diploma in Advanced Computing course from University of Mumbai? How to get admission?

Yes, you can do Post Graduation Diploma in Advanced Computing course from University of Mumbai.
Admission procedure:-
First you need to appear for the CADC Computer based Common Admission Test(C-CAT). You can appear for C-CAT on coming December (for February admissions).
Then you can get admission through counseling. Counseling is based on the rank obtained in CDAC Common Admission Test (C-CAT).
11th November 2017, 05:56 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, University of Mumbai does not offer this PG Diploma in Advanced Computing course. As per my best knowledge, CDAC is the best institute that offers this course. In order to do this course from CDAC you are required to appear in C-CAT (CDAC Common Admission Test) Entrance Examination.

The basic educational qualification required to do this course is B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ M.Sc or it's equivalent courses with minimum 50% marks to be eligible. Admission is done on the basis of marks secured in entrance examination, so make sure you secure good marks in order to pursue this course.

Contact Details of CDAC Mumbai are,

Ph. No: +91 22 2620 1606/1574 & +91 22 2756 5303

Click here for Contact Details

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?