11th March 2018, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Details about Diploma in Theology course? Which are the colleges for it?

Hello sir, I am 12th passed student and want to get details about Diploma in Theology course. Send me details about this course? Which are the colleges for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Benefits of studying Diploma in Theology for B.A. student?
  2. Can I study about Islam in Theology Diploma course?
  3. Can I gain the knowledge of history and various activities of Christianity through Theology Diploma course?
  4. Should I choose Comparative Study of Religion option for NET(Lecturership) having completed Advanced Post Graduation in Theology?
  5. Am I eligible to choose comparative study of Religion in Ph.D if passed M.Sc in Biochemistry and Advanced PGD in Theology(World Religions)?
  6. Where can i study Ph.D. in Theology in abroad?
  7. Admission criteria to study Diploma(Theology) in Mission India Theological Seminar, Nagpur? Course duration and fee expenses?
  8. Ph.D in Theology in Indian universities?
  9. MSW after graduated in Bachelors of theology under Serampore University?
  10. Architecture Diploma colleges in Mumbai and their fee structure? Reservation details and address of colleges?
  11. Qualification required for MSW study after bachelor of theology?
  12. Possibility to study MBA for B.A.(Theology) graduate? List of entrance exams for admission?
  13. Colleges for Diploma in Architecture at Mumbai? Fees reservation details and address?
  14. List of Universities for M.Phil or PhD in Education?
  15. Details about private and government colleges providing diploma course in Aeronautics and Aerospace?
  16. List of the colleges with fee structure offering B.Sc in Agriculture for diploma holder? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Details about Diploma in Apparel Design course? List of colleges available for it?
  18. Details of part time Diploma colleges in Chennai?
24th April 2018, 01:19 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about Diploma in Theology course? Which are the colleges for it?

Details about Diploma in Theology course and colleges offering Diploma in Theology course:

Diploma in Theology course is a Diploma course and can be done after completion of 12th Class in 10+2 pattern. The duration of this Diploma in Theology course is 2 years and colleges offering this course are given below.

> Hindustan Bible Institute, Tamil Nadu

> Presbyterian Theological Seminary, Uttarakhand

> Calcutta Bible Seminary, West Bengal

> Divine Hands International University, Tamil Nadu

> Hyderabad Bible College, Andhra Pradesh

> India Bible College and Seminary, Kerala

> Mission India Theological Seminary, Maharashtra

> Union Biblical Seminary..etc.,

After completion of pursuing this course, you may find employment opportunities in Ministries, Chaplaincy, Churches, Church Leaderships, Pastoral Care field,..etc., as a Scholar, Missionary Pastor, Ministry Missionary Support, Educator, ...etc., After completion of this course, you may even pursue Master of Theology, PhD in Theology..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?