31st December 2015, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

MSW after graduated in Bachelors of theology under Serampore University?

Can I join MSW being graduated in Bachelor of Theology affiliated under Serampore University? I am looking for a quick response from your side. Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. Qualification required for MSW study after bachelor of theology?
  2. Should I choose Comparative Study of Religion option for NET(Lecturership) having completed Advanced Post Graduation in Theology?
  3. How can I study MSW in regular mode? Colleges in Hyderabad for this course?
  4. Am I eligible to choose comparative study of Religion in Ph.D if passed M.Sc in Biochemistry and Advanced PGD in Theology(World Religions)?
  5. Can I do Masters in USA? I've graduated from a University that is not recognized by UGC
  6. How much is the fees of MSW? Future after completing MSW? Process of admission?
  7. Can I get a government college after scoring 2447 in WBJEE?
  8. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MSW as a girl? List of institutions in Mumbai and their admission date for the same course?
  9. How to do Ph.D in MSW in correspondence after scoring 55% in MSW?
  10. Am I eligible for MSW course after graduating final year from Allahabad University? Is there any limitation that only Arts or Science students can apply for MSW?
  11. Eligibility to pursue MSW after completing B.Com? Minimum percentage required in B.Com? Job opportunities for MSW candidate?
  12. MSW course with distance learning from IGNOU: Eligibility? Fees criteria? Center in Mumbai? Details of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the fee structure for MSW course?
  14. What kind of jobs are available after completion of MSW course? How much salary I will get? Which specialization is better?
  15. Second year B.Com student can appear for MSW?
  16. What should I do after passing 12th in Medical Field?
  17. What is the joining time of MSW course? What is the eligibility criteria?
  18. Duration, syllabus and cost of completing MSW course?
11th July 2017, 04:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MSW after graduated in Bachelors of theology under Serampore University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I join MSW being graduated in Bachelor of Theology affiliated under Serampore University? I am looking for a quick response from your side. Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.

Eligibility to study the Master of Social Work (MSW) is graduation in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% marks. Admission to the course is done on the basis of an entrance examination, group discussion and personal interview in some colleges/universities and in others admission is done on the marks scored in the qualifying examination. Duration of the course is two years. MSW course is available in the following colleges;

Manipal University - Official Website

Amrita University - Official Website

IGNOU - Official Website

Christ University - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?