9th February 2018, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Details about entrance exam to study Diploma Engineering from West Bengal?

I am pursuing 10th from West Bengal Board and after it want to study Diploma Engineering courses. Please tell me about entrance exam with details to study Diploma Engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. What's the date of entrance exam for diploma in marine engineering at west bengal? How may I get application forms for the same?
  2. Details of the various entrance examinations for students aspiring to study graduate course in engineering in India? Details of the private engineering colleges in India?
  3. In which college can I get BBA course in Chandigarh after passing 12th with 58%?
  4. Which government college can I get after scoring 637 rank in WBJEE?
  5. List of Chandigarh colleges in whcih I can get admission with this percentage? Eligibility criteria to get admission in Punjab University for BBA and B.Com?
  6. List of colleges offering Diploma in Petroleum engineering course in West Bengal? Syllabus of this Diploma course?
  7. Where to study diploma in electrical engineering in distance learning from West Bengal?
  8. Entrance exam to study Diploma in Agriculture in West Bengal?
  9. What rank I have to achieve in West Bengal JEXPO to study Diploma in Agricultural Engineering?
  10. List of top engineering colleges(government and private both) for electrical engineering stream in west bengal? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Cutoff rank required in JELET to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in West Bengal for Automobile Engineering Diploma student?
  12. In which colleges I can get admission with a rank of 32669 in WBJEE?
  13. West Bengal Joint Entrance Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. List of Universities and Colleges for Distance Learning 3 year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering approved by AICTE situated in West Bengal?
  15. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Thermal engineering in West Bengal?
  16. List of colleges in West Bengal offering correspondence Electrical Engineering Diploma on ITI certificate?
  17. Can I study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course if secured 516 rank in West Bengal and Odisha?
  18. When are the forms of West Bengal Polytechnic Exam going to be available? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
11th February 2018, 02:24 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about entrance exam to study Diploma Engineering from West Bengal?

To pursue Diploma Engineering course from West Bengal after completion of your 10th standard, you have to appear in JEXPO examination which is conducted by WBSCTE. Candidates who have passed 10th standard from a Government recognised board are eligible to apply for JEXPO examination and by qualifying the entrance examination, you can participate in the counselling process to get admission for pursuing Diploma course.
11th February 2018, 07:34 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about entrance exam to study Diploma Engineering from West Bengal?

Details about Diploma Engineering Entrance Examination from West Bengal:

In order to pursue Diploma Engineering course from West Bengal, you are required to appear in an entrance examination. You are required to appear in JEXPO Polytechnic Entrance Examination that is conducted by West Bengal State Council of Technical Education.

>> In order to be eligible for this Examination, you must have completed 10th Class or its equivalent examination with Physical Science or Science, English and Mathematics as subjects.

>> You must have secured minimum 35% marks in 10th Class in order to be eligible.

Application Fee - Rs.450/- (online)
Application Fee - Rs.500/- (offline)

Application fee can be paid via online mode at the time of submitting the application form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?