11th April 2012, 02:31 AM
Annika bhanu

Which stream should I choose between IP, CSE or Civil? Is there a scope in civil sector for girls?

which stream should i choose between IP,CSE or civil?? Nd also is their scope 4 girls in civil sector after coming 4 years????

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope of Civil Engineering in private sector? What opportunities will I get if I do EEE branch after changing from Civil Engineering?
  2. Which engineering stream should I choose among ECE, CSE and IT? Which one would be comfortable for girls? -- [New]
  3. Is Civil Engineering suitable for Girls? Should I go for it or some other branch?
  4. Can I change date of birth in 10th certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Is Civil Engineering suitable for Girls? I have completed my 12th standard
  6. What is the future scope of civil engineering after completion of PG in Civil Stream?
  7. How to get jobs for Civil Engineers in Private Sector?
  8. What is the scope in civil engineering in india in public sector?
  9. What is the scope of civil engineering in government sector?
  10. Career scope of Civil Engineering course for Girls?
  11. What will be the scope for girls in Civil Engineering in India? Which kind of Companies offer Job Opportunities for Civil Engineers? What will be the basic salary for Freshers in this field? Carer scope for this course in Abroad?
  12. What is the scope of draughts man civil in government and private sector?
  13. Which Branch of Engineering will be in more demand after 4 years?
  14. Which MBA stream to choose after Civil Engineering? Is there anything called MBA in Civil?
  15. Which engineering branch should I go for?
  16. Which job will be available for freshers after B.Tech in government sector for girls? I am a B.Tech Civil Engineering student
  17. Is there any scope for CS engineering in government sector in India? Which subjects to be taken to enter Railways?
  18. Should I choose Humanities (Arts) or Commerce after 10th if I want to appear in Civil Services Exams later?
16th December 2012, 12:46 AM
Beesh
Member+

Default Re: Which stream should I choose between IP, CSE or Civil? Is there a scope in civil sector for girls?

Dear friend,

* It would be better if you opt for CSE than civil

* It would gist you the reason for the same.

* Being a girl, it would be better if you opt for CSE to enter in to MNC's and IT sectors.

* Considering Civil,. the work pressure you have would be very high which boys can only manage to an extent.

* Also the opportunity given to girls in Civil sector is very less when compared to that of boys.

* So, i would advise you to do CSE as it would pay you high and it is also one of the best suitable and most aspired jobs for girls.

* Best wishes :-=)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?