9th December 2015, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Details of colleges offering Printing Technology Diploma course in Bangalore?

Hi,
I want to know about the Diploma course in Printing Technology in Bangalore. I want to do this Diploma course. Kindly provide me the details and also the colleges availability?

Related Questions:
  1. Printing course in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of colleges along with their details offering B.Tech course in printing technology through correspondence or regular for diploma holders in AP?
  3. How to get admission to first/second year B.E in printing technology in Pune Vidhyarthi Ghruha College of engineering after completing diploma in printing technology from Karnataka?
  4. List of Distance colleges which offer 3 years Diploma in Printing Technology course in Kerala?
  5. Admission in B.E./B.Tech Printing Technology after diploma?
  6. How to get admission in B.E. (Printing Technology) after diploma completion?
  7. Is Anna University providing part time M.E in printing technology? List of the colleges offering part time M.E in Printing Technology? What is the procedure?
  8. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Printing Technology in Kolkata? Detailed information about this course?
  9. Am I eligible for getting admission in MS Printing Technology after qualifying pre degree(PCM), Diploma in Printing Technology and BBA?
  10. What are my chances of lateral entry in BE with 54% marks in Diploma?
  11. How to do degree in printing? I am a diploma holder in printing technology
  12. Objective questions of OMR exam based on Diploma Printing Technology with answers?
  13. What are the job opportunities in government sector?
  14. Which course is better among Printing Technology Diploma and BBA?
  15. What is the admission process for direct admission in 2nd year b.tech/B.E. after diploma in Printing technology?
  16. Objective questions and answers of printing technology?
  17. Can I join in any diploma course after passing 12th? Are there any colleges offering diploma in Pharmacy?
  18. Lateral entry to B.Tech Aerospace in Hindustan Aviation Academy, Bangalore after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Other colleges offering lateral entry for Aerospace Technology?
10th December 2015, 08:34 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of colleges offering Printing Technology Diploma course in Bangalore?

College offers Diploma in Printing Technology in Bangalore:

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for doing Diploma in Printing Technology course is "10th Class Pass with Mathematics and Technology Science". The duration of this "Diploma in Printing Technology" course is 3 years and intake is generally 60 in most of the colleges. After successful completion of this "Diploma in Printing Technology" you may further do B.E/ B.Tech is Printing Technology and there after M.E/ M.Tech in Printing Technology. Best colleges offer this Diploma in Printing Technology are given below.

>> Dr.T.M.A Pai Polytechnic
Ph. No: 0820 2570021, 2925721
Address: MIT Campus, Eshwar Nagar, Manipal-576104, Karnataka
http://www.tmapaipolytechnic.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?