27th February 2017, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Details on doing distance course after diploma from Jadavpur University?

Sir/Mam, I want to do a distance course after diploma from jadavpur university. Passed diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication engineering in and working in an automobile company... Can I get details for distance course? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Can diploma holder in electronics and telecommunication engineering apply for B.Tech admission at Jadavpur University? -- [New]
  2. Details about the UGC approved distance education university offering diploma in Electrical(Distance Course)? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it good to do diploma through distance mode?
  4. When the notification for admission in PhD(Chemistry) will be released by Jadavpur University? Detailed information about this course in Jadavpur University?
  5. Last 10 years question papers of Jadavpur University PG Diploma in Mass Communication?
  6. Am I eligible for JELET after Diploma in Mechanical with 65% marks? Does Jadavpur and Shibpur university admits student in JELET?
  7. Whether PG Diploma in Acupuncture of Annamalai University is a distance course? Fee details of this course?
  8. Detailed information about Distance PG Diploma in Veterinary for PG Diploma holder in Laboratory Technology?
  9. M.Tech through correspondence after B.Tech graduate?
  10. When the application form of PhD(Mathematics) will be released by Jadavpur University? Number of seats available?
  11. Is it possible to do post graduation in M.A with distance learning after B.A with 48% 10 years back?
  12. Is it possible to complete B.Tech from Jadavpur University after Diploma engineering?
  13. Is there statics honors in Jadavpur University?
  14. Which college/university is providing distance course in diploma?
  15. Is it possible to study diploma in Architectural Assistanceship through correspondence or distance mode
  16. Do I have to appear in Admission Test for study B.Sc(Mathematics/Physics) in Jadavpur University?
  17. M.Tech in Jadavpur or Shibpur via distance self financed mode after B.Tech in CSE
  18. Details about the admission procedure for degree course in Jadavpur University?
6th March 2017, 11:31 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details on doing distance course after diploma from Jadavpur University?

You have mentioned above that you have completed diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication engineering from Jadavpur University and further you want to do a distance course, so that you can do your job as well. In order to help you I have listed some of the courses which you can pursue through distance mode:

> Master of Arts

> Bachelor of Arts

> Master of Computer Applications

> Bachelor of Business Administration

> Master of Science

> Bachelor of Science

> Master of Business Administration

> Bachelor of Commerce etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?