16th February 2014, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

B.Tech studies through distance education for Diploma holder?

How can I get a B-tech degree? I am a civil Diploma holder and doing service. I want to make a B-tech through distance education from Kolkata.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which provide B.Tech degree through distance learning program for diploma holder?
  2. Can I do M.Tech through distance education after completing BCA?
  3. Higher studies after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering by Distance Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible for IAS exam after passing diploma? If not then can I do MBA distance course?
  5. Is a diploma+B.Tech degree holder a graduate?
  6. Any colleges or universities providing technical education through distance?
  7. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma?
  8. How to do CA course in distance education after completing B.Tech CSE course
  9. How to do BE/B.Tech through distance education after completion of Diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts?
  11. How may I get the information about the diploma course in special education through correspondence? List of colleges along with their address for the same?
  12. How to do degree in civil engineering from distance education?
  13. List of colleges in Hyderabad offering B,Tech course through distance learning?
  14. Universities providing BA LLB course through distance education mode?
  15. How to do B.Tech in distance after completing diploma?
  16. Which entrance to be answered to join LLB correspondence course?
  17. List of distance colleges in Uttarakhand for Diploma in Mechanical?
  18. Is B.Tech degree through distance valuable enough?
27th February 2014, 12:35 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Tech studies through distance education for Diploma holder?

It is good to see you aspire for higher studies even though you are doing service. You can get B.Tech degree by completing the course in correspondence mode. There are some institutes in Kolkata which offer B.Tech course in Civil Engineering through correspondence mode.

The institutes are as follows :-
-Larn Edutech, Behala, Kolkata
Address: 437A, Diamond Harbour Road, 3rd Floor, Behela Tram Depot, Behala, Kolkata, West Bengal, India- 700034
Email: [email protected]

-International Institute of Management and Technical Studies IIMT Studies Distance Education, Salt Lake City, Kolkata
Address: B-12 Block No.2 , Saltake , Salt Lake City, Kolkata, West Bengal, India- 700064

-NIST School of Education, Garia, Kolkata
Address: 128-A, Kanungo Park, Garia, Kolkata, West Bengal, India- 700084
15th April 2015, 05:20 PM
amanshrivastava98

No, according to the guidelines of AICTE, a graduation course which contains at least 40% of its part as practical, cannot be done through the distance learning.

Engineering a degree whose all the stream contain a vital part as practicals.

So, you cannot pursue Engineering through this mode.

If any university claims this, then do not trust them. You will just waste your money and time and all will go in vain.
15th April 2015, 05:21 PM
amanshrivastava98

No, according to the guidelines of AICTE, a graduation course which contains at least 40% of its part as practical, cannot be done through the distance learning.

Engineering a degree whose all the stream contain a vital part as practicals.

So, you cannot pursue Engineering through this mode.

If any university claims this, then do not trust them. You will just waste your money and time and all will go in vain.
27th January 2016, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
Can I complete the diploma engineering course through reputed study centre because they are provided certificate from reputed university ( Kalinga) but taken written test !! and can get its value in future ?? Please advice me !!!

Ashish.......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?