25th November 2013, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Diploma from AICTE institute is necessary? Can I do it from UBTER?

Sir it is necessary to do Diploma course by AICTE. Can i do diploma course by UBTER and then apply for it? Please must reply

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for B.Tech in big colleges after Diploma from UBTER?
  2. Institute of Civil Engineers is an AICTE approved institute or not?
  3. Institute of civil engineering diploma course is approved by AICTE?
  4. Am I eligible for NET test after doing MBA from institute which is not recognized by UGC or AICTE? Is degree or diploma from an AICTE approved institute necessary to appear for NET?
  5. List of institutions offering diploma in civil engineering in Mumbai, Which is approved by AICTE?
  6. Is SR institute Kolkata affiliated by AICTE and UGC?
  7. Is NIIBMT an AICTE approved institute?
  8. Am I eligible for MBA degree if I did my Post Diploma in Automobile Engineering from an institute which is recognized by tamilnadu state government but not by AICTE or by UGC?
  9. List of AICTE approved private institute in Assam having diploma in electrical engineering?
  10. Is it possible to do diploma course in civil engineering from any AICTE institute?
  11. How to do B.Tech Civil by distance mode through AICTE institute? I am a Civil diploma student
  12. Want to do Diploma in Civil Engineering by distance education?
  13. List of institutes approved by AICTE offering Diploma in mechanical engineering in West Bengal?
  14. Is this KAT Institute of Technology & Management Delhi AICTE approved?
  15. How may I do B.Tech(Civil Engineering) through correspondence from AICTE approved institute in West Bengal, after completing diploma in Civil engineering from government polytechnic institute? I'm servicing in government sector
  16. Names of some AICTE approved colleges? I have completed diploma in AICTE approved college
  17. B.Tech correspondence in Civil Engineering from any AICTE approved Institute at Siliguri, West Bengal -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get any government job on the basis of Diploma in Architectural engineering? -- [New]
16th August 2014, 10:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma from AICTE institute is necessary? Can I do it from UBTER?

If you want your Diploma to be accepted by everyone then you must do it from a recognized Institute which is affiliated to a Technical Council of state or central government. So, if you are planning to do diploma then better be prepared for the entrance examination which is conducted by the technical council so that you get admission into an affiliated college through counselling.

Never take admission into a college which is not approved by any technical body as it will be considered invalid by most of the employer around the country and world. For diploma course 10th pass with subjects like Maths and Science is essential from a recognized board of education.

The admission is based on merit and you have to secure a good rank, so that you can get admission into a good college through counselling based on your rank. Hence, be prepared for the entrance examination which is mostly conducted by various state technical council in the form of a Polytechnic Entrance exam.

Regards,
Ajay Gupta
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?