9th August 2014, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

List of good courses to do after Diploma in E&TC?

I HAVE completed diploma in E&TC. so please you give me list of good degree & courses after complet diploma list of good courses,digrees after E&TC diploma

Related Questions:
  1. List of good courses after diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  2. List of good courses after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  3. List of correspondence courses available after completing diploma in Electronics?
  4. List of various diploma courses after BDS? Where are the courses offered?
  5. List of correspondence courses that can be done after Electronics & Telecommunication?
  6. Between BBA and diploma, which is better for a candidate who have secured 55% in 12th Commerce? List of the diploma courses?
  7. How can I get the information about the PG diploma course after BAMS?
  8. Which courses are available for PG diploma students? List of the PG diploma courses? I have completed my engineering in EEE
  9. PG Diploma courses for after BPT? List of colleges in Vadodara with fee structure?
  10. List of good courses after Diploma in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Merit list of diploma courses for last year?
  12. List of courses after completing Electronics Diploma (correspondence)?
  13. Details about the diploma courses related to pharmacy after B.Pharm? Procedure for admission in these diploma courses?
  14. How may I get information about short term courses, diploma or certificate courses or correspondent courses with Musicology stream in India? List of colleges along with their admission procedure in Gujarat for the same?
  15. List of diploma courses through correspondence
  16. Diploma courses in mechanical? List of various ITI courses and what is the scope?
  17. List of government colleges providing diploma courses near Kolhapur?
  18. Courses after Electronics & Telecommunication diploma Courses for good for career?
17th August 2014, 10:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of good courses to do after Diploma in E&TC?

As far as admission criteria is concerned after Diploma you are definitely eligible for many Bachelor degree courses. All you need is to apply for the entrance examination and be prepared for the entrance exam. Some colleges offer admission on the basis of 10+2 or Diploma marks and merit list is prepared on the basis of marks and those high on merit get admission into the college.

So, don't worry about anything and apply for various top universities when the notification is out. You can also apply for lateral entry into engineering course. Diploma holders get admission into 2nd year of engineering course. Hence, if you want to be in your field, then go for engineering graduation as it will be of 3 years course for you.

The best for you will be taking admission into 2nd year of Engineering course in a good college. Hence, be prepared for the lateral entry entrance examination, as it will save your one year in Engineering course.

Regards,
Ajay Gupta
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?