11th December 2013, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for B.Tech in big colleges after Diploma from UBTER?

Sir it is necessary to do Diploma course by AICTE approved?. Can i do diploma course from UBTER and then apply for b.tech in big coleeges? Please must reply

21st December 2013, 09:27 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Can I apply for B.Tech in big colleges after Diploma from UBTER?

Yes you can apply for the B.Tech course in any institute/college/university after doing diploma from the UBTER. Uttarakhand Board of Technical education Roorkee which is already affiliated by Uttarakhand Government so you no need to worry about the affiliation of the college. UBTER provides the various technical courses like diploma and other technical courses.

UBTER basically known from the technical education and this is one of the good college in the Uttrakhand. If you want to diploma from UBTER than you can take admission in the UBTER. And after completion of your diploma you can take admission in any good college where some seats are reserved for lateral entry students.

Eligibility for Lateral Entry Admission in the colleges.
Basically you need a diploma course from any college which is affiliated by the state government or AICTE or UGC or central government with at least of 60% marks.
Some colleges demands for the entrance tests for taking admission in the B.Tech course. They have their own entrance exams. If you want to take admission in the private universities than I think Baddi University and Chitkara Universities are the better option for you. They give admission just basis on students marks obtain in the diploma course. So these are the options available for you.

And you get the admission directly in the 2nd year of course. So this is our suggestion to you. You can go for the diploma course from UBTER and after doing diploma you can take admission in the BE or B.Tech course in any private college or any government colleges.

Else if you still have some doubts you may clear with the UBTER College
UBTER Official Website-http://ubter.in
4th January 2014, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for B.Tech in big colleges after Diploma from UBTER?

Can we join in Karnataka B.tech colleges after completing diploma in Andhra Pradesh?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?