10th November 2017, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study PG Diploma in Rural Management? Can I study it from JNU and DU?

I am graduate and now want to study PG Diploma in Rural Management course. Please tell me entrance exams available for it? Can I study it from JNU and DU?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear in Government exams after B.A. being Rural Development Diploma holder? Best course to study in B.A.?
  2. Can a 12th passed eligible to study Diploma in Agriculture Management course? Entrance exams and colleges to study the course?
  3. Eligibility to study MBA(Rural Management) for Political Science student?
  4. Which course should I opt for a better future after Diploma in rural development?
  5. Syllabus of the JNU entrance exam? Study material of JNU exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How much percentage is required to do rural management under Atkal University? Is there any entrance exam in rural management?
  7. Details about PG Diploma in Rural Management course? Best colleges and their fees?
  8. How to study PG Diploma in Operations Management course from IIMs? Entrance exams and fees required for it?
  9. Entrance exams available to study PG Diploma in Management in International School of Business and Media, Pune? -- [New]
  10. What kind of courses are available after B.Sc Sociology with 40% marks?
  11. List of colleges offering PG Diploma in Rural Development Management with fee structure
  12. List of colleges and procedure of admission to study Diploma in Rural Development? Cost to study this course?
  13. Syllabus of the JNU entrance exam? Study material for the exam?
  14. How to study hotel management after completing polytechnic diploma in computer application and business management
  15. List of top colleges to study Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management course? Entrance exams for admission?
  16. Is there a chance to do diploma in pharmacy after the 12th standard in management side?
  17. Top institutes in India conducting MBA in Rural Management? Which are the entrance exams for MBA in Rural Management? Is MAT sufficient for admission in those institutes?
  18. List of entrance exams available to study Hotel Management in Singapore?
16th November 2017, 12:08 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study PG Diploma in Rural Management? Can I study it from JNU and DU?

Entrance examination for PG Diploma in Rural Management
>National Institute of Rural Development (NIRD) - PGDRDM

Some of the top colleges in India that offer Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development course are listed below:-
1. National Institute of Rural Development, NIRD, Hyderabad
2. Center for Distance Education University of Hyderabad, CDEUH, Hyderabad
3. HDF School of Management, HDFSM
4. Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya, MGAHV, Wardha
5. Aastha Institute of Management and Technology
6. Dibrugarh University
7. All India Institute of Public & Physical Health Sciences (AIIPPHS), Alipur Delhi

No, you can not study PG Diploma in Rural Management course from JNU and DU.
17th November 2017, 01:51 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study PG Diploma in Rural Management? Can I study it from JNU and DU?

To pursue post graduate diploma in rural management from institute of rural management you need to appear in the entrance examination:

XAT

CAT

MAT

ATMA

List of Institutes which offer post graduation diploma in rural management:

Institute of rural management, Jaipur

Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta

Institute of rural management Anand

Amity School of rural arrangement, Noida

Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar

National Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad.

Companies that recruits rural managers are:

Tara Teleservice

Amul

NABARD

ICICI Group

Mahindra and Mahindra

Hero Group
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?