17th November 2015, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Which Diploma can i do after 12th from Fine Arts to become a Journalist?

I am a student of class 12th with fine arts stream. My subjects are fine arts theory and painting both. Recently i am giving my board exams and i want to be a journalist. So i just wanted to know what Diploma should i do?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility of doing diploma in Fine Arts after 12th commerce?
  2. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get admission in Master's Degree being a Diploma holder of 4 years Fine Arts course?
  4. I need to take arts or science stream in 12th for pursuing bachelors in fine arts?
  5. Correspondence Master of Fine Arts program for B.A. graduate who has completed 2 years Diploma in Art & Craft course?
  6. How may I get course details of Government College of Fine Arts, Chennai for diploma in fine arts?
  7. Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Fine Arts for 12th Commerce girl candidate? List of colleges?
  8. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Fine Arts if completed 12th Arts?
  9. How can I apply to study Masters in Fine Arts if completed B.A. in Political Science being Fine Arts teacher?
  10. Eligibility to get admission in Bachelor of Fine Arts for 12th Arts student?
  11. How can I do masters in fine arts? I have done B.A from Shimla University
  12. Can I study Bachelor of Fine Arts after completing 12th Arts?
  13. Can I get admission to study in 2nd year of Bachelor of Fine Arts for a Diploma student?
  14. Eligibility for graduation in fine Arts while pursuing B.Sc (Hons) Anthropology? List of colleges/ Universities offering the same in Hyderabad?
  15. Higher courses in Fine Arts after Diploma and career options in Hyderabad?
  16. Details of courses in diploma in Fine Arts?
  17. Fee structure for diploma in fine Arts and required documents for the same? Admission dates for the same?
  18. List of colleges offering fine arts courses in Chennai? What is its course duration?
17th November 2015, 07:40 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Diploma can i do after 12th from Fine Arts to become a Journalist?

You can do any of the following Diploma courses to become a Journalist after 12th from Fine Arts :
  • Diploma in Broadcast Journalism
  • Diploma in Journalism
  • Diploma in Journalism & Mass Media
  • Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication
  • Diploma in Print and Broadcast Journalism (DPBJ)
  • Diploma in Radio Journalism
  • Diploma in T.V. Journalism
5th April 2016, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Diploma can i do after 12th from Fine Arts to become a Journalist?

Hello
sir/Mam
I'm a student of 12th Arts ( English, Urdu,Political Science, History, Education ).
I want to join journalism
I've my in interest journalism
journalism is running in my blood.
can I join journalism after passing 12th class %u2026
23rd May 2016, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Hello.
I just wanted ask a question about whether to take up journalism after 12 std or after graduation. Which one will be helpful for me?
24th May 2017, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

I want to do journalist but my percentage is 42.5 can I get or what your answers send me in this email [email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?