5th September 2017, 10:19 PM
Unregistered

Where to apply for Post Graduate Diploma in HPC System Administration? Course detail and fees required for it?

Sir, I am willing to study Post Graduate Diploma in HPC System Administration. Please tell me where to apply for it? Course detail and fees required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Where to apply for PG Diploma (Vocational) in Public Administration course?
  2. Fees required to study Post Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Accounts?
  3. Eligibility to apply in Diploma in System and Network Administration for B.Com graduate?
  4. Where to apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Embryology course? Fees required for it?
  5. Where to apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Teaching English? Fees required for it?
  6. Entrance exams needed to study Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration (HR) from Symbiosis Center for Distance Learning? Fees required for it?
  7. Am I eligible for CDAC after completing BSc with 73%? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Where to apply to study Post Graduate Diploma in Insurance Management course? Fees required for it?
  9. Which subjects should I choose after completing BBM?
  10. What should I do after completion of BBM degree?
  11. Which are best Software and Hardware courses that I can pursue after completing B.Tech EEE?
  12. How can I do PGDM course if I have financial problem and I am 22 years old?
  13. Can I do CDAC course after doing BCA course?
  14. Where to apply to study Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education? Fees required to study this course?
  15. MBA can be done from regular mode if BBS is done through distance mode?
  16. Can a Science graduate study Post Graduate Diploma in Public Accounting? Where to apply for it?
  17. Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Cardiology offered by IGNOU is approved by UGC? When to apply for it? Total fees required for the course?
  18. Eligibility to study Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Management course? Fees required for it? -- [New]
14th December 2017, 12:40 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to apply for Post Graduate Diploma in HPC System Administration? Course detail and fees required for it?

Some of the colleges to pursue Post Graduate Diploma in HPC System Administration are as follows:-
Government Raza Post Graduate College, UP
IGNOU, Delhi
Pondicherry University
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
PNG Government PG College
Bhavans College, Mumbai
Neptune Institute of Management and Technology
Dr. CV Raman University, Chhattisgarh
Indian Institute of Commerce and Trade, UP
Dibrugarh University
Jain Vishva Bharti University, Rajasthan

Course structures are as under:-
Computer Architecture
Python Programming
Resource Management and Accounting
Aptitude and Effective Communication, Project
Linux Operating System and Perl
Fundamentals of Computer Network and Management
Security and Traffic Management
HPC System Administration and Management
Storage and Backup Management
Hadoop Administration, Cloud Services and Security

Fee required are:-
Rs. 80,000 to Rs. 1.5 Lakh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?