14th August 2016, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

List of PG diploma courses available after diploma in electronics and communication engineering

I have completed my diploma in electronics and communication engineering. What are the short term courses available in PG diploma? Please tell me and send the details with fees structure.

15th August 2016, 05:44 PM
onemdindus

Default Re: List of PG diploma courses available after diploma in electronics and communication engineering

List of PG diploma courses available after diploma in electronics and communication engineering

PG Diploma Courses in Remote Sensing & GIS India

Post Graduate Diploma in Management

Post Graduate Diploma in computer application

Advanced PG Diploma in Renewable Energy

Post-Graduate Diploma in Project Management

P.G. Diploma in Library Automation
3rd May 2017, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of PG diploma courses available after diploma in electronics and communication engineering

List the medical field course available after diploma in electronics and communication
10th August 2020, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/mam I have completed diploma in electronics engineering in 2017 and also completed Apprenticeship, now i want to do pg after diploma can u plz suggest which course will be beneficial for me and also job oriented....m confused some people suggest me to do pg in management..is it better option for me? Should i go for that?.....plz suggest me pg coerces.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?