3rd July 2015, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

Cut off marks for diploma in Computer science? List of diploma colleges and their application form availability?

my son passed ssc with 60% , what is cut of marks for diploma in computer science,and please tell me name of diploma college and when diploma form will available

Related Questions:
  1. Information about application form and government colleges for Diploma in computer science?
  2. Which course is good in polytechnic after 10th?
  3. Detailed information about Computer related diploma courses for 10th student? List of colleges which offers 3 years full time Diploma course?
  4. How many years will it take to complete polytechnic course after passing 10+2?
  5. Cutoff marks list of all engineering colleges in Nagpur University for getting admission in degree after diploma?
  6. List of colleges which offer Computer Science Diploma courses in Bangalore?
  7. List of colleges in Mumbai offering lateral entry in B.Tech (CSE or IT) after Diploma? I have scored 72% marks in diploma
  8. Cutoff list of Pune University Colleges? Can I get admission after scoring 73% in 5th semester of computer diploma?
  9. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  10. When is the EC entrance application form sale? I have completed my diploma in computer science
  11. List of the colleges, admission procedure and cutoff marks required for a candidate who secured 79.40% in 10th standard?
  12. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Computer Science Engineering in Karnataka?
  13. Can I do Computer Science Engineering course after completion of diploma without higher secondary marks?
  14. After diploma in Computer Science which course can I do?
  15. List of colleges for admission in degree engineering after diploma in computer science
  16. Which is the best course to do in Diploma?
  17. List of good courses after Diploma in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of Polytechnic colleges which offers Diploma in Computer Science Engineering course?
5th July 2015, 09:51 PM
xiomi china

Default Re: Cut off marks for diploma in Computer science? List of diploma colleges and their application form availability?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
my son passed ssc with 60% , what is cut of marks for diploma in computer science,and please tell me name of diploma college and when diploma form will available
60% is the minimum Eligibility Criteria to get into any college whether it is a Engineering College or the Diploma college. So, you can admit your child in any of the Diploma based Institution. So, i am mentioning the Name of Certain Institution that have Diploma courses associated with them :

1. Patel Group Of Institution, Bhopal, MP
2. Oriental Institute of Science and Technology, MP
3. LNCT College, MP
4. Mittal College, MP
5. Radharaman Group of Institution, MP

** These are the colleges where you can get Easy Diploma courses at
nominal fee Structure.
24th June 2017, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cut off marks for diploma in Computer science? List of diploma colleges and their application form availability?

What ia the cut off for after 10 th diploma in samangav clg in nashik in computer science???
7th August 2020, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

My Daughter Has Recently Passes Her 10th with 87% .WHAT IS THE CUTOFF FOR DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER SCIENCE OF KHAMGAON GOVT.POLYTECHNIC COLLEGE..!%uD83D%uDE4F
7th August 2020, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

My Daughter Has Recently Passed Her 10th with 87% .Can You Please Tell Me The Last Year Cutoff For Diploma In Computer Science Of G9vt.College Of Khamgaon..!%uD83D%uDE4F
24th September 2020, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Computer science cut off in government polytechnic
1st August 2021, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

I want cutoff list of Computer science in diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?