20th September 2014, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Diploma courses after MBA Marketing for good career growth?

Sir I have done mba in marketing and working in logistics company as marketing executive so for which diploma courses I should go to get good growth.

Related Questions:
  1. Which industry will be good for me to start my career after B.Tech ECE and MBA in marketing?
  2. Best career & higher studies after B.com? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What field should I opt either automobile or IT sector or insurance for better career opportunities? What are the future prospective available for the same? Suggest some career option which suits on me. I have recently done MBA in marketing
  4. Catering management after 10th is a wise decision? Relevant subjects to take in 12th related to Catering?
  5. Are there any short term law courses like PGD of 1 or 2 years for my career growth?
  6. Does MBA in HR and Marketing have good career scope?
  7. Which courses should I join so that I can have a good career in US or India after BSc,MSc and MBA? Can I opt for dual courses?
  8. MBA in MArketing is good after B.Tech Mechanical?
  9. How to do MBA in HR? I am working as a Marketing Executive
  10. MBA or M.Pharm? for better career if I have experience in pharma marketing
  11. What is the career after MBA Marketing? I have done BAMS and MBA Marketing
  12. Which are some of the excellent diploma and certificate courses? I want to do engineering and MBA diploma certificate course
  13. How should I get a journalist job? I am a B.A final year student
  14. Advance marketing course after MBA marketing with 4 year of work experience?
  15. What are the career options for me in Finance being a candidate having completed Post Graduate Diploma in Finance and part time MBA in Marketing and having 5 years experience in Insurance?
  16. Which are the good short term courses available for MBA students? Should I go for a sector or stick to general insurance sector?
  17. What to do after MBA in IT and Marketing?
  18. What is the career in Government Sector for MBA Marketing? Which are the PSU's hiring professionals? What is their hiring process?
17th October 2015, 02:35 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma courses after MBA Marketing for good career growth?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I have done mba in marketing and working in logistics company as marketing executive so for which diploma courses I should go to get good growth.

You can study PG Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain or PG Diploma in Logistics and Shipping or PG Diploma in Materials and Logistics Management or you can study IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations Professional Diploma.

These are all some of the PG Diploma courses available for you.

You can choose and study any one of the course.
It will help you to grow in your field of work.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?