7th October 2014, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Diploma graduate in Mechanical engineering can apply for Sub-Inspector of Police in Tamil Nadu?

good aftnnoon sir..
here i want to ask u an question regarding can a diploma graduate in mechnaical engineering can apply for the sub inspector of police in tamilnadu this is possible

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of Tamil Nadu Police Sub Inspector? Books to be referred?
  2. Is it possible to do technical sub inspector in Tamilnadu Police after completing Diploma?
  3. Tamilnadu inspector and SI interview questions?
  4. Diploma holder of 3 years duration is eligible for Sub-Inspector in Tamil Nadu Police?
  5. Can I become a sub inspector police officer after completion of my diploma?
  6. List of colleges I can join for engineering in Tamil nadu? I've completed my diploma with 80% marks in Tamil nadu
  7. Vision eligibility criteria for sub inspector of police Tamil Nadu
  8. Date of issue of application forms for Tamil Nadu Sub-Inspector of Police Exam being a candidate having completed UG and doing MA in Police Administration?
  9. Which are the colleges providing Astronomy course in Chennai?
  10. Procedure to become Inspector of Police in Tamil Nadu?
  11. How to apply for post diploma lateral entry in engineering colleges of Tamil Nadu? Can I apply to IIT Madras?
  12. When to get application form for the position of Sub Inspector in Tamil Nadu for 2012?
  13. An undergraduate (Tamil Nadu Open University) who failed in 10+2, Eligible for Tamil Nadu Sub-Inspector Selection?
  14. How to apply for the position of Break Inspector after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and with 3 years of work experience?
  15. In which university can I get admission after BSc for PG with Aeronautical? Eligibility criteria for a student of PG with Aeronautical?
  16. Last 3 years question papers of Tamilnadu Uniform Service Requirement Board(TNUSRB)? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Colleges for M.Tech through distance education in Mechanical engineering from Tamil Nadu?
  18. When will application forms for sub-inspector be available in Tamilnadu?
17th January 2015, 08:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma graduate in Mechanical engineering can apply for Sub-Inspector of Police in Tamil Nadu?

The Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board recruits the Sub-Inspector of Police every year by conducting an Entrance Test, Medical Test, Physical Test and Personal Interview. Following is the eligibility criteria required to appear in entrance examination is mentioned below :-

1. You must have completed Graduate degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university.

2. You must be in between 20 to 28 years of age.

If your Diploma degree is equivalent to a Gradaution degree, you can apply for Sub-Inspector of Police post in Tamil Nadu, else you cannot apply for the post until you have completed Graduation degree from a recognised university.
9th April 2021, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Diploma graduate in Mechanical engineering can apply for Sub-Inspector of Police in Tamil Nadu?

Hi sir, Can a BE Mechanical engineering student is eligible for TAMIL NADU SI
27th June 2022, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I'm completed diploma in mechanical engineering,I can apply in tamilnadu si (technical) posting?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?