30th September 2016, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Is the diploma holder eligibile to apply for AIEEE?

Is the diploma holder eligible to apply for AIEEE? Are questions are same for hsc and diploma students? Can you please let me know how to get prepared for the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon on this. Thank you!

30th September 2016, 07:26 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is the diploma holder eligibile to apply for AIEEE?

As far as my knowledge is concerned, there is no more AIEEE Entrance Examination. But in order to clarify your doubt, yes I am giving you the details which are required for your query.

Yes, Diploma holders are eligible to appear in AIEEE Examination. Candidates those who have completed their 3 or 4 year Diploma from a recognized university or AICTE or any state board technical education are eligible to apply for this exam. So I can say that Diploma holders were eligible to appear in AIEEE Entrance Examination.
30th September 2016, 09:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, the Diploma holder is eligible to apply for AIEEE (JEE Main) examination. There will be same questions in JEE Main examination for both 12th standard and Diploma candidates. You are allowed to appear in AIEEE (JEE Main) examination only as it is a gateway to appear in JEE Advanced examination but, your JEE Main examination score and rank can't be used to apply for admission in NIT. So, if you wish to appear in JEE Advanced examination to take admission in IIT then, I suggest you to appear in JEE Main examination.
1st October 2016, 12:39 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

First of all, there is nothing like AIEEE anymore.

There is only one exam for the entrance in the IITs as well as the NITs and that is JEE.

As per the JEE, the candidate has to complete 12th or the equivalent exam for appearing in the JEE.

Since diploma is equivalent to the 12th, you are definitely eligible for appearing int he JEE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?