31st December 2015, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

IIT admission for diploma holder?

I want to know step-by-step information to apply for iit, I am diploma pass out student with first class at last year and I also don’t have any ATKT. How diploma holder can apply for IIT?

5th January 2016, 07:14 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: IIT admission for diploma holder?

Sorry, to say that Diploma holders are not eligible to apply for admission in IIT. IIT's does not offers Lateral entry admissions in B.E/B.Tech course. To be eligible to get admission in IIT, the candidate must have completed 12th standard with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recognised board and must have appeared, qualified and secured good rank in JEE Main and Advance examination. Since, you have not pursued 12th standard, being a Diploma holder, you are not eligible to apply for admission in IIT.
5th January 2016, 06:46 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: IIT admission for diploma holder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know step-by-step information to apply for iit, I am diploma pass out student with first class at last year and I also don’t have any ATKT. How diploma holder can apply for IIT?
No, diploma candidates are not eligible for IIT course.

If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and mathematics with above 50% marks then you are eligible for IIT exam. 5% marks relaxation is provided for SC/ST category candidates.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?