3rd July 2016, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Does All India Institute of Local Self Government, Mumbai offer Diploma in Journalism course?

Hello Sir,
I just want to know that All India Institute of Local Self Government, Mumbai is providing Diploma course in Journalism or not? I would like to do this course and someone has told me to do this course from this institute but I couldn't get any information. Please tell me about this.

4th July 2016, 05:00 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does All India Institute of Local Self Government, Mumbai offer Diploma in Journalism course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I just want to know that All India Institute of Local Self Government, Mumbai is providing Diploma course in Journalism or not? I would like to do this course and someone has told me to do this course from this institute but I couldn't get any information. Please tell me about this.
Sorry, All India Institute of Local Self – Government do not offer the Diploma in Journalism course. They offer various other Diploma courses in the institute. You can check the details in the All India Institute of Local Self – Government Official Website. The aspirant can study the course in various institutions in Mumbai.
4th July 2016, 06:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does All India Institute of Local Self Government, Mumbai offer Diploma in Journalism course?

No, All India Institute of Local Self Government, Mumbai does not offer Diploma in Journalism course. The list of Diploma course offered by All India Institute of Local Self Government, Mumbai are :-

--> Sanitary Inspectors’ Diploma Course (S. I.) Course

--> Diploma in Local Self-Government (L.S.G.D.) Regular Course

--> Diploma in Local Self-Government (L.S.G.D.) DLP Course

--> Diploma in Local Government Services (L.G.S.) Regular Course

--> Diploma in Local Government Services (L.G.S.) DLP Course

--> Fireman’s Training Course – Fire & Safety

--> Advance Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (ADMLT)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?