7th May 2017, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in USA after completion of BCA and one year post graduate diploma in computer application?

Can I get admission for MS in USA after BCA and one year post graduate diploma in computer application? I need to know the information on this soon. Can someone please guide me with the information? Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

17th May 2017, 12:21 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in USA after completion of BCA and one year post graduate diploma in computer application?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I get admission for MS in USA after BCA and one year post graduate diploma in computer application? I need to know the information on this soon. Can someone please guide me with the information? Awaiting for the response. Thank you!
After completion of BCA course, you are eligible for post graduation diploma in Computer Application.

But you should qualify in GRE and TOEFL exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language.

There is no any eligibility criteria. TOEFL exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in Reading, writing, Listening and Speaking sections of English language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?