2nd March 2018, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

Possibilities to pursue Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application from IITs? Fees required for it?

Sir, I am BCA candidate and now want to pursue Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application. Please tell me can I study it from IITs? Fees required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Short term courses after passing BCA?
  2. Fees required to study Post Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Accounts?
  3. Qualification required to be a Computer Teacher? Any post graduate diploma course would be sufficient?
  4. Where to apply to study Post Graduate Diploma in Insurance Management course? Fees required for it?
  5. What is the eligibility to join CDAC?
  6. Can I appear in ICAR DEO exam being a Biotechnology postgraduate?
  7. Why IGNOU does not offer masters degree for Physics? Which course I can take up now?
  8. List of government institutions to study Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Hardware Maintenance? Fees required to study this course?
  9. List of courses in Computer field for B.Com holder? Which type of job I can get after studying it?
  10. How to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management from Shri Mh Kadakia Institute Of Management & Computer Studies, Ankleshwar? Fees required for whole course?
  11. Does a Post Graduate Diploma suffice to pursue an M.Phil Degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. BA along with one year post graduate Diploma in Computer Application holder is eligible for LLB entrance exam or not?
  13. Eligibility to study Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Management course? Fees required for it? -- [New]
  14. Where to apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Embryology course? Fees required for it?
  15. Does the IIIT provides Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application?
  16. Where to apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Teaching English? Fees required for it?
  17. List of short term courses after BSc degree
  18. Where to apply for PG Diploma in Advanced Computing? Fees required for it?
7th April 2018, 06:31 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibilities to pursue Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application from IITs? Fees required for it?

I am sorry to say that IITs does not offer Diploma or Post Graduate Diploma courses. So, you cannot opt the above mentioned Post Graduate diploma course from any of the IITs.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th examination with PCM as a subject combination from a recognized Board can apply for the Bachelors degree course in the Technical Education from IITs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?