11th June 2014, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Duration of Diploma in Civil Engineering after 12th?

sir
i have completed 12 sci now.
i want to do a diploma in civil engineering.
what will be d duration of this diploma?
please reply

20th July 2014, 07:26 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Duration of Diploma in Civil Engineering after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir
i have completed 12 sci now.
i want to do a diploma in civil engineering.
what will be d duration of this diploma?
please reply
The duration of Diploma Civil Engineering course is three years, which is divided into six semesters including practical examination. The candidate who is completing 10th standard is eligible to apply for the Civil Engineering diploma course. Since, you have completed 12th standard in science stream, you are definitely eligible for Diploma civil engineering. Now a day there is good scope for Civil Engineering as well.

After completing diploma course civil engineering you can apply for higher degree courses like ( (i.e) : - B.E/B. Tech/M. Tech/M.E etc.. ). You can also find a job opportunity as supervisor or manager position on a construction site etc...

Diploma in Civil Engineering Eligibility Criteria:-

-10th or equivalent qualification from recognized university.
-The candidate should not be above 23 years.
-The candidate should be qualified in the entrance examination conducted by the Institution.
-The Selection of admission for this course is based on overall performance in the entrance examination and mark scored in 10th standard.

Note:- First will be given to the candidate who have scored good marks in science and mathematics subject.
21st July 2014, 10:21 AM
muana

Whether you apply after 10th or 12th is the same duration of 3 yrs how ever when you enter degree engg college , u can apply for lateral entry directly to 2nd year, thus reducing your degree duration to a mere 3 yrs.. But most government colleges have stopped taking lateral entries so you might need to join from 1st yr of degree again you need to score 75 + aggregate in ur diploma for a good degree college lateral entry and and average of 60+ for lateral entry into other collegea
23rd May 2017, 02:42 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have pass 12th in pre-engineering so how can i apply for the civil engineering degree and what about its duration how many years i have to spend in university for the degree. Please sir i need your reply.
31st May 2019, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

I have completed 12th commerce now nd i want to do diploma in civil engineering ,can i take this course after 12th??
12th July 2019, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

My respected sir,please inform me about civil engineering course fee in government college of west Bengal state,and what is the civil engineering. Feedback me quickly.
3rd January 2020, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12 the standard with PCB can get admission for diploma in civil engineering
9th May 2020, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

We can do the diploma in civil engineering after 12th without giving JEE and CET
24th August 2020, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

I want to do diploma in civil engineering so tell me which college or instute is better in bangalore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?