1st November 2016, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to apply for Diploma in Creative Writing(English) in K.C. Das Commerce College? Benefits of studying this course?

Please let me know the educational qualification which is required to apply for Diploma in Creative Writing in English course of K.C. Das Commerce College? And let me know the benefits of doing this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Educational qualification required to study Bachelor of Hospital Management? Benefits of studying BHM?
  2. What should i study after 12th in order to become an RJ in Radio?
  3. Educational qualification required to apply for M.A.(Human Resource Management) in Bhaktavatsalam Memorial College for Women?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for Government jobs anywhere after completion of polytechnic diploma in electrical engineering? -- [New]
  5. What is the qualification required to join Air Force? I am studying IT diploma course
  6. Benefits of studying Diploma in Theology for B.A. student?
  7. Educational qualification required to apply for Diploma in Acting course in Balajee Academy of Talents? Duration of this course?
  8. Career opportunities in USA and procedure for applying for the exams?
  9. Can I appear in TOEFL being a B.A.(English) 1st year student?
  10. Educational qualification required for MS admission in USA colleges?
  11. Is there any specified age limit for becoming an RJ in Radio Station?
  12. Last 5 years solved VAO TNPSC Tamil question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Educational qualification and age limit to apply in BSSC Diploma Instructor recruitment?
  14. Eligibility and educational qualification required to study Advanced Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Research Management in CREMA?
  15. Can I appear for NDA entrance exam if I have completed diploma course?
  16. What are the qualification required to become diploma college lecturer?
  17. What are the benefits of studying Diploma in e-Business?
  18. Educational qualification required to apply in Assam-PAT?
3rd November 2016, 11:25 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to apply for Diploma in Creative Writing(English) in K.C. Das Commerce College? Benefits of studying this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please let me know the educational qualification which is required to apply for Diploma in Creative Writing in English course of K.C. Das Commerce College? And let me know the benefits of doing this course.

The educational qualification required to study the Diploma in Creative Writing in English in K.C. Das Commerce College is a pass in 10+2 or any one without 10+2 but age 20 years and above. So after 12th class or after 20 years of age one can study the course. The course duration is one year. The K.C. Das Commerce College website link is Click Here
The course is useful for the candidates to pursue their career in Journalism, Communication and Media, Advertising and Public Relations, Corporate Communications, Professional Writings, Publishing etc. The course helps the candidates to write Lyrics, Play, Stories, Novel, Fiction and Poetry, write in Journals, Interviews, Reviews for news papers and magazines.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?