15th August 2015, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Is there any specified age limit for becoming an RJ in Radio Station?

Is there any specified age limit for becoming an RJ in Radio Station?

15th August 2015, 10:02 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any specified age limit for becoming an RJ in Radio Station?

There is no age limit for becoming an RJ in Radio Station.

Candidate need to have following qualities :
  • Strong linguistic skills
  • Right attitude
  • Ability to grab attention when he/she speak
  • sense of humour, creativity, and ample knowledge of the subjects he/she speaks about
15th August 2015, 10:07 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any specified age limit for becoming an RJ in Radio Station?

* Actually there is no specified age limit to become RJ ( Radio Jacky ) in Radio station .
-> Mostly people who's age in between 21-30 years are working .
-> Requirements to become RJ:-
* Excellent communication skills.
* Good sense of humour .
* Interacting professionally .
So you need to be perfect in above .
16th August 2015, 12:53 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Indian Radio Industry is one of the most popular industry in India.
RJ stands for Radio Jockey.
RJ work includes music programming,scripting,presenting raadio shows,advertisment and lending voice to audio magzines and documentries.

There is no specified educational qualification required nor any age limit to work as RJ.
The person who want to make career as RJ needs to have
-Creative mind
-Good sense of humor
-General knowledge and awareness
-Confident and positive attitude
-Voice expression must be good so that people hang on to listen.

There is no any specified time limit to work as RJ.
Generally,RJ need to work 8-10 hours regularly according to their program.

Generally no educational qualification is required to join as RJ but one can do diploma,graduation,postgraduation in mass and communication which will help them to under their profession well .
Among all qualification,skill and passion is more valuable in this jobs.
16th August 2015, 11:13 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, there is no specific age limit to become a n RJ at any Radio Station, you may become an RJ any time you want to. Its just that you should have certain qualities that are looked forward into any person wanting to become and RJ.

Some of those abilities include;

> Persuasive nature

> Strong Communication skill

> Sense of humor etc.
21st April 2016, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 10 th now I am interested in radio jockey ..so can I try for it
24th May 2016, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

I have got a beautiful and attractive voice quality, excellent communication skills, good proficiency in Hindi and english languages and fair knowledge of music . As my age is 39, can I still apply for a radio jockey?
10th January 2018, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

I have my 10th grade successfully! Can i apply for a RADIO JOCKEY profession?! It's my most-liked passion...Kindly answer me guys!@@love for rj!
19th January 2018, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

I have got a beautiful and attractive voice quality, excellent communication skills, good proficiency in Hindi languages. As my age is 45 and qualification is 12th & stop my graduation due to unavoidable circumstance, can I still apply for a radio jockey?
12th February 2018, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

I am of 16 years. I am thinking to join this line in my holidays after completing my 10 grade. My voice is attractive. And I think that I can gain fame in this work. I want to know that what I should do further?
13th May 2018, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

I am of 53 years. I have got a beautiful and attractive voice quality. Excellent communication skills. Good proficiency in Bengali language and fair knowledge of music. As my age is 53 can I still apply for radio jockey?
8th June 2018, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

I am 47 years old.I have a good voice modulation skill with sense of humour ,good communication skill n passion for music.I m a working woman .Always wanted to do something with my voice.whenever people listened my voice they complimented n asked me to become RJ..Can I become RJ now?
12th July 2018, 01:04 AM
Unregistered

I'm 35 year old and advocate by profession I have nice voice (upant visharad in singing) good sense of humour I want to be a radio jockey. Did I
10th April 2019, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

I am 47 years at present. I worked in education field for years. I was a center head at Podar School. I love music, I have good communication skills. I had hosted many programs during my school job . Can I apply for Radio Jockey. Kindly, please suggest.
31st July 2019, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

I am 36 years old can I apply for RJ?
2nd October 2020, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Hey , I am Rudra Prajapati... I am a 15 year old girl , I wanted to know if you can let me give an audition or something to become RJ or can you guys give it a try ... I am desperately looking for a part time job .
20th November 2020, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

HI. I AM MEENAKSHI SRIRAM. I AM 15 YEARS OLD .IAM INTRESTED ON BECOMING AN TAMIL RJ . CAN I?.
9th August 2021, 03:34 AM
Unregistered

What is maximum age limit a person can start working as an rj.means upto what age a person can apply for the job of rj..kindly tell

My contact no 9996181687
Deepali
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?