17th October 2016, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to study Bachelor of Hospital Management? Benefits of studying BHM?

I am Pardeep and I want to do Bachelor of Hospital Management. I want to know the educational qualification which is required to do this Bachelor course. And kindly tell me the benefits of doing this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Bachelor Of Hotel Management? Documents required at the time of admission for Nepali student?
  2. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management if completed 12th NIOS?
  3. Required qualification for doing Ph.D. in Hospital Management?
  4. Benefits of studying B.A.(Home Management) for 12th Arts student?
  5. Shall I continue BHM or do loss 3 years for Science and again do Bachelor in Agriculture or Pharmacy?
  6. Does banks provide education loan to BHM at IIPM?
  7. What are the jobs provided under SSC?
  8. How much marks is required for admission in BHM course? Which colleges are best for it?
  9. Educational qualification required to study Bachelor of Audiology Speech Language Pathology in Sri Ramachandra University? Admission fee of this course?
  10. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology for 11th Arts student?
  11. Eligibility and educational qualification required to study Advanced Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Research Management in CREMA?
  12. Educational qualification required to apply for Diploma in Creative Writing(English) in K.C. Das Commerce College? Benefits of studying this course?
  13. What should I do after scoring 65% in 12th with commerce stream?
  14. Am i eligible for IFS with B.Sc. (Zoology) qualification? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Australia if secured 9.4 CGPA in 12th?
  16. What is the eligibility to join MSW course? -- [New]
  17. Is it mandatory to pursue BHM to study M.Sc in Hotel Management?
  18. How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce?
19th October 2016, 02:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to study Bachelor of Hospital Management? Benefits of studying BHM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Pardeep and I want to do Bachelor of Hospital Management. I want to know the educational qualification which is required to do this Bachelor course. And kindly tell me the benefits of doing this course.

The applicant must have passed Higher Secondary Examination or 10+2 Examinations with a minimum of 50% marks and English as one of the subjects, shall be eligible for Bachelor of Hospital Management course. The course duration will be three years (full time). The course is available in various institutions in India like

George Group of Colleges, Kolkata - Official Website

JIS Group - Official Website

Pailan College of Management & Technology - Official Website

The course is beneficial for the candidates who wish to pursue their career in the Hospital Management field. The course prepares the candidates for the overall management of hospital, to ensure smooth functioning through maintenance of equipment and coordination of various departments. The candidates after the course can work as administrator in Hospitals, nursing homes, public health centers, Research and Development companies, Pharmaceutical Companies, Insurance Companies, Health agencies, Healthcare portals, Medical Software Companies, Hospital Supply firms etc.
19th October 2016, 08:04 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to study Bachelor of Hospital Management? Benefits of studying BHM?

Minimum eligibility required to pursue bachelor degree in hospital management is 12th in any discipline from recognised board with at least 50% marks. Some of the best top universities conduct entrance exam to give admission to the student. Some of the private institutes give admission to the students on the basis of money donation. After completing your degree you will be able to work as hospital manager, management officer, lecturer etc.
20th March 2017, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

I have passed my class 12 from nios board. I had English and my overall percentage in 61.5% can I apply in jis group for hospital management?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?