1st December 2015, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges and admission procedure for B.Ed in correspondence in Delhi after graduation in Zoology honors?

Sir, I done graduation with zoology(hons) in 2004. Now I decided to do correspondence course B.ed in Delhi. I got 57% in graduation. So in which college I do B.ed & & what is its admission procedure & also tell me fee structure.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Colleges offering B.Ed course i Correspondence in South Delhi? When will the admissions begin for this course? Duration of this course?
  2. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  3. What should I do further in PG after scoring 44% in graduation in English Honors?
  4. A post graduate(through correspondence) is eligible for Ph.D degree? List of top colleges for M.Sc(Zoology)?
  5. What should I do after my graduation? I am doing English Honors from correspondence
  6. Can I do Ph.D in Zoology after M.Sc in zoology seven years back? Admission procedure and colleges for the same?
  7. Can I do graduation again to improve the graduation percentage in Delhi University?
  8. Am I eligible for M.Sc Zoology after Botany honours?
  9. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Gynaecology course after completing M.Sc(Zoology)? Detailed information, admission procedure and list of colleges?
  10. List of colleges which offer correspondence B.Ed course in Jodhpur? Admission procedure and total fee of study?
  11. What are the options in PG after completing English Honors with 44% through Correspondence from Delhi University?
  12. Best B.Ed colleges in Delhi and procedure for admission after scoring 52% marks in B.Com?
  13. What are the options I have after completion of graduation in Zoology?
  14. List of Private Colleges in Delhi to get admission for Graduation in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How may I do B.Ed through correspondence ? List of recognized universities offering correspondence course? I've completed my Graduation(B.A) from Delhi university with 45% marks
  16. Which are the government colleges in India offering MD in BAMS through correspondence? Procedure to get admission there? Does it have any value as the regular degree?
  17. Am I eligible to take admission in any Law course through correspondence?
  18. What is the eligibility for M.Phil and Ph.D in Delhi University?
2nd December 2015, 10:58 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges and admission procedure for B.Ed in correspondence in Delhi after graduation in Zoology honors?

List of B.Ed colleges in Delhi :

Amity Institute of Education

Army Institute of Education

AURA

Institutions

B. K. Institute of Education & Technology

C E S College of Educational Research and Training

College Of Education, Delhi University

Excel Institute of Management & Technology

Gargi College
2nd December 2015, 11:42 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges and admission procedure for B.Ed in correspondence in Delhi after graduation in Zoology honors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I done graduation with zoology(hons) in 2004. Now I decided to do correspondence course B.ed in Delhi. I got 57% in graduation. So in which college I do B.ed & & what is its admission procedure & also tell me fee structure.
List of the college for B.Ed course in correspondence in Delhi:-

College Of Education, Delhi University,
Bhai Parmanand Institute Of Business, Shakarpur, Delhi 110092
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)

Institute Of Advanced Studies In Education, Jamia Millia Islamia, Jamia Nagar, Delhi 110025
Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) (Nursery)

Jamia Millia Islamia, Maulana Mohammed Ali Jauhar Marg, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi 110025

Lady Irwin College, Sikandara Road, Near I.T.O, Delhi 110001
Ph : 23711222, 23321635

Shri Lal Bahadur Shastri Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Katwaria Sarai 110016 Delhi
Ph : 6868274, 6851251

University Of Delhi, Dept. Of Education, 33 Chhatra Marg, Delhi 110007
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?