18th April 2018, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in APJEE 2018?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for applying in Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Exam for admission in Diploma Engineering courses? I want to apply in this entrance exam but I don’t know about the eligibility criteria. Kindly tell me immediately.

18th May 2018, 01:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in APJEE 2018?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for applying in Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Exam for admission in Diploma Engineering courses? I want to apply in this entrance exam but I don’t know about the eligibility criteria. Kindly tell me immediately.

Candidates who have appeared or passed Class X or equivalent examination from a government recognized board are eligible to appear for the APJEE 2018. Candidates in the age group of 15 years to 18 years are eligible to apply for the APJEE 2018. The upper age limit for SC/ST candidates is relaxable by 3 years. Candidates from the state of Arunachal Pradesh are eligible to appear for the APJEE 2018. Candidates have to apply online for the APJEE 2018. Directorate of Higher & Technical Education Arunachal Pradesh website link is given Click Here
18th May 2018, 07:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For diploma engineering courses, you need to have class 10th qualification from a recognized board of education. APJEE is conducted in Arunachal Pradesh for admission in various diploma and degree courses.

Just make sure you are a domicile of Arunachal Pradesh, if you are applying for this entrance exam.
18th May 2018, 09:15 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to appear in APJEE 2018 Exam:

In order to get admission in Diploma courses through Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Exam (APJEE), you are required to meet the below eligibility criteria.

>> You must have passed or appeared in Class 10th or its equivalent from a government recognized university.

>> And the children of arunachal pradesh scheduled tribe, children of APST employees of the state government, central public undertaking in Arunachal pradesh or central government for the last 3 years or else more and who have passed or appeared in class 10th are also eligible to appear in this APJEE 2018 Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?