18th April 2018, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to appear in APJEE 2018?

Hello everyone, I want to apply in Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Exam. But I don’t know that upto what age I can apply for this entrance exam. Can anyone of you tell me about the age limit for appearing in this entrance exam?

18th May 2018, 02:02 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to appear in APJEE 2018?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply in Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Exam. But I don’t know that upto what age I can apply for this entrance exam. Can anyone of you tell me about the age limit for appearing in this entrance exam?

Candidates in the age group of 15 years to 18 years (general category candidates) are eligible to appear in APJEE 2018. The age limit for candidates belonging to SC/ST is relaxable by 3 years (18+3) for appearing in APJEE 2018. Candidates who have passed Class X or equivalent examinations from the state of Arunachal Pradesh are eligible to apply for the APJEE 2018. The APJEE 2018 conducted by the Directorate of Higher & Technical Education Arunachal Pradesh for the admission to study various diploma courses.
18th May 2018, 07:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For diploma courses, the age should not be above 18 years and not below 15 years. For degree courses, the age should be between 17 to 21 years.

There is age relaxation available for candidates, who belong to reserved category.
18th May 2018, 10:02 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Age limit required to apply for APJEE 2018 Exam:

In order to be eligible for appearing in APJEE Examination 2018, you are required to meet the below mentioned eligibility criteria. Age criteria required is as follows,

>> For Diploma courses:
* Minimum age required - 15 years
* Maximum age allowed - 18 years

>> For Degree Courses:
* Minimum age required - 17 years
* Maximum age allowed - 21 years

I request you to notice that age criteria is considered as on the date of the admission in the concerned institution to which that candidate may be nominated. However, there will be relaxation of 3 years applicable for SC/ ST category candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?