15th August 2015, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in APJEE to study Architecture Diploma course in any Government college of Andhra Pradesh?

Hello,
I want to apply for APJEE for doing Diploma in Architecture course in Andhra Pradesh. Can you please tell me what rank I must score in APJEE so that I can get admission in a Government college?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff rank required in Odisha DET to study Architecture Diploma course in any Government college?
  2. Seats reserved for State students to study MBBS in JIPMER for a candidate who has secured 204 rank in APJEE?
  3. Detailed information and eligibility to appear in APJEE to study Engineering Diploma course? -- [New]
  4. How many homeopathy colleges are there in AP?
  5. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Architecture on 10th basis? List of reputed colleges in Andhra Pradesh?
  6. What is the selection process followed for APJEE diploma course?
  7. How to take admission in water management and conservation course?
  8. How can I get admission to study Polytechnic Diploma course in other state if belongs to Andhra Pradesh?
  9. Cutoff rank required in Odisha DET to study Engineering Diploma course in any Government college?
  10. List of Core Mechanical companies in Hyderabad?
  11. Which are the best colleges for M.Pharmacy in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th in Andhra Pradesh?
  13. How can I get information regarding distance education diploma in EEE in Andhra Pradesh?
  14. Can I get a seat in government college for BHMS in Andhra Pradesh after scoring 27000 in EAMCET
  15. Which are the colleges of MSc distance medical microbiology near Hyderabad
  16. What are the best colleges for BSc in AP after passing 12th?
  17. Colleges in Mumbai offering business management course?
  18. List of correspondence colleges which offers Polytechnic Diploma in Mechanical Engineering at Andhra Pradesh?
29th May 2017, 11:26 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in APJEE to study Architecture Diploma course in any Government college of Andhra Pradesh?

Cutoff ranks are set every year with respect to competition.Cutoff doesn't remain same every year for APJEE exam.Cutoff ranks for admission keeps on changing depends upon the following factor:
1) Number of students applying for exam.
2) Quality and difficulty level of APJEE question paper.
3) Total number of available seat.
You are advised to study hard and try to score good rank in APJEE exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?