15th August 2015, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Up till how much serial numbers a candidate can attend counselling of APJEE Diploma?

Hello,
Can anyone of you please tell me for selection of candidate in APJEE Diploma how much serial numbers student can take at counselling?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the selection process followed for APJEE diploma course?
  2. Seats reserved for State students to study MBBS in JIPMER for a candidate who has secured 204 rank in APJEE?
  3. Whether a candidate is eligible to attend 2nd counselling after securing rank within 30000 to 40000 in JEE Main? Whether seats remain available in good colleges at 2nd counselling of JEE Main?
  4. Can I attend counselling with 32495 rank in JEXPO 2015?
  5. Am I eligible to attend counselling if secured 49.4% in 12th ISC and 42537 rank in JEE Main being an OBC candidate?
  6. Criteria for getting admission in BSc Hons course in Jadavpur University? Minimum marks required for filling the application form? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Should I attend for any Entrance Exam to do Engineering in Bangalore being a candidate having completed till 10th standard in Bangalore and shifted to other state later?
  8. Is Mathematics compulsary in qualifying exam for a candidate who wants to attend BCA counselling?
  9. Last date for deposit of counseling for LEET students?
  10. Can i get MBBS seat with 110 rank in APJEE entrance exam?
  11. Date and reporting time of first counseling? Which documents should we bring?
  12. Guidance regarding Law course to join after 12th?
  13. Will I get admission in Government Colleges in UPTU for Civil Engineering after scoring 1334 under OBC girls category?
  14. Can I get admission in HBIT Kanpur after scoring 5064 general rank?
  15. Can I get admission to study MBBS in any Government college if secured 4630 All India Rank in NEET being a General candidate?
  16. Am I eligible to attend the Tamilnadu B.E lateral entry counseling after completing diploma with 95% from Tamilnadu?
  17. Which is the best college in AIEEE that I can get after scoring 176 with 23,717 rank
  18. List of some good private colleges for M.Tech after scoring 311 in GATE with 86 percentile?
29th May 2017, 11:57 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Up till how much serial numbers a candidate can attend counselling of APJEE Diploma?

It depends on the cutoff ranking set by the counselling or college/university authorities for a particular year, so it can't be presumed by ourselves.You should contact APJEE office/department to confirm the cutoff for counselling and according to that, you may or may not sit for online counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?