18th April 2018, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in APJEE to study Diploma in Civil Engineering?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to apply for Arunachal Pradesh Joint Entrance Exam. I want to study Diploma in Civil Engineering course through this entrance exam. Can anyone of you tell me what rank I should acquire to get admission for this Diploma course?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff rank required in APJEE to study Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  2. Cutoff rank required in APJEE to study Architecture Diploma course in any Government college of Andhra Pradesh?
  3. Detailed information and eligibility to appear in APJEE to study Engineering Diploma course?
  4. Cutoff rank required in APJEE to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  5. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  6. Seats reserved for State students to study MBBS in JIPMER for a candidate who has secured 204 rank in APJEE?
  7. Cutoff rank required in JELET to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) for Diploma student? List of colleges which offer admission through JELET?
  8. Cutoff marks required in JEXPO to study Diploma Civil? Fee expenses of Civil Diploma course?
  9. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO for study Electrical Engineering Diploma course?
  10. Cutoff percentage required in Diploma to study Civil Engineering in COEP? -- [New]
  11. Cutoff rank required in DSRRAU PAT to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. What is the selection process followed for APJEE diploma course?
  13. Cutoff rank required in DSRRAU PAT to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  14. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma Engineering in any Polytechnic college?
  15. Cutoff percentage required in 10th to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in VJTI, Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Cutoff rank required in Bihar DCECE to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Cutoff rank required in VITEEE to study CSE?
  18. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering for SC candidate?
18th May 2018, 07:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in APJEE to study Diploma in Civil Engineering?

The cut off rank will depend on your choice of college. Just make sure you give your best in the entrance exam, so that you get admission in your choice of college.

There are various private colleges, where you can get admission with any rank, but for a top college, you need to have excellent rank, which should be under 1000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?