14th October 2017, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and fees required to study Diploma in Marine Engineering course? Can I study it from IMUs?

Sir, I am in 10th and very much interested in Marine course. So, please tell me eligibility criteria and fees required to study Diploma in Marine Engineering course? Can I study it from IMUs?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and fees to study Marine engineering from Tokyo University of Marine Science and Technology, Japan?
  2. Possibility to study Post Graduate Diploma in Production and Operations Management course from IIMs? Eligibility criteria and fees required to study the course?
  3. How to study Marine engineering from Abroad on part time basis? Fees including hostel?
  4. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  5. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What should I do after 12th board exams to get a job in Marine?
  7. Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?
  8. Required Eligibility criteria to join Marine Engineering? Will there be any Entrance Exam for this?
  9. Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical? Percentage required?
  10. Eligibility to study Diploma in Marine Engineering in Mangalore Institute of Fire and Safety Engineering, Gulbarga? -- [New]
  11. Can I study marine engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  12. After finishing Electrical and Electronics Engineering Diploma how can i study Marine Engineering?
  13. Am I eligible for 3 years MArine engineering Diploma?
  14. Eligibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of institutes in India?
  15. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Marine Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Percentage required to get admission?
  16. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  17. Am I eligible to study M.Tech(Marine Engineering) after completing B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)? List of colleges with eligibility criteria?
  18. Is there any way to get admission in Marine engineering for Mechanical engineering Diploma holder? What are the requirements?
18th October 2017, 06:34 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and fees required to study Diploma in Marine Engineering course? Can I study it from IMUs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am in 10th and very much interested in Marine course. So, please tell me eligibility criteria and fees required to study Diploma in Marine Engineering course? Can I study it from IMUs?
Sorry, to inform you that after Xth you are not eligible to apply for diploma in marine engineering, because minimum qualification required to applyn for diploma in marine engineering is 10+2. Here below are details regarding eligibility conditions for diploma in marine engineering:-

Eligibility Criteria for Diploma in Marine Engineering:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for diploma in marine engineering is 10+2 in science stream with Physics, Chemistry, mathematics subjects from government recognized board and as you have done Xth, so according to my opinion as you want to do diploma in marine engineering, the you must have to choose science stream in XIth and XII th.

>> To apply for diploma in marine engineering applicant must be physically and mentally fit as per navy rules.

>> Duration of diploma course in marine engineering is 2 years.

:- If you want to apply for diploma course in IMU (Indian Maritime University), then you are not able to apply because, IMU only offers bachelors and post graduate courses in marine engineering.
18th October 2017, 08:40 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and fees required to study Diploma in Marine Engineering course? Can I study it from IMUs?

To be eligible to get admission for pursuing Diploma in Marine Engineering course, you should have passed 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects with 55% aggregate marks from a recognised board. Admissions in Diploma in Marine Engineering course are done through entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university. No, you can't study Diploma in Marine Engineering course from IMU as the IMU offers only Bachelor's and Master's degree courses.
19th October 2017, 01:35 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Sorry to inform you that you are not eligible for Diploma in Marine Engineering course after completion of 10th standard as because the minimum qualification requires for a candidate to pursue Diploma in Marine Engineering course is 10+2 in Science stream with PCM.
Also, let me inform you that Indian Maritime University (IMU) do not offers Diploma in Marine Engineering course. The above said institute only offer bachelors and masters degree in Marine Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?