14th October 2017, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to study Diploma in Nautical Science course? What will be the fee expenses?

I have finished 10th with 75% marks but failed in Chemistry paper in 12th. Can I join a Diploma in Nautical Science course? What qualification is required for doing this diploma course? What will be the fee expenses?

Related Questions:
  1. Qualification required to study Diploma in Nautical Science for a candidate who has secured 75% in 10th but failed in 12th Mathematics? Total fee expenses of this course?
  2. Can a 12th failed student join Diploma in Nautical Science course? What will be the fee expenses?
  3. Am I eligible to study B.Sc in Nautical Science after completing Diploma in Nautical Science? -- [New]
  4. Qualification required to study distance Diploma in Pharmacy? Total fee expenses of this course?
  5. Criteria to pursue Diploma in Nautical Science? Do i need to pursue B.Sc. after Diploma completion?
  6. Is Diploma in Nautical Science is better than B.Sc. in same?
  7. Names of some government Navy college where I can study Diploma in Nautical Science and BSc Nautical Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Qualification required and total expenses to study LLM for SC candidate?
  9. What is the qualification required to do diploma in nautical science? What is the fee structure?
  10. Need information about Nautical Science courses after Engineering graduation?
  11. Can I get admission to study Ayurvedic/Homeopathy/General Medicine Diploma course if secured 86% in 12th Science? List of institutes with fee expenses in Kannur?
  12. Is B.Sc Nautical science better to do after completion of diploma in nautical science?
  13. Cutoff marks required in JEXPO to study Diploma Civil? Fee expenses of Civil Diploma course?
  14. How can I get admission in diploma in nautical science?
  15. Total fee expenses to study Diploma in Software Engineering on 10th basis?
  16. Fee expenses of Diploma in Library Science in Asra Institute of Advanced Studies?
  17. Diploma holder can do B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  18. Fee expenses of Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering in Vikash Polytechnic, Odisha?
18th October 2017, 05:13 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Qualification required to study Diploma in Nautical Science course? What will be the fee expenses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have finished 10th with 75% marks but failed in Chemistry paper in 12th. Can I join a Diploma in Nautical Science course? What qualification is required for doing this diploma course? What will be the fee expenses?

Details Regarding Diploma in Aeronautical Science:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for diploma in aeronautical science is 10+2 in science stream with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics from government recognized institute with minimum 55% marks.

>> Duration of diploma in aeronautical science is 1 year.

>> Fee structure for Diploma in aeronautical science is Rs:- 45,000/ for whole course.

>> After having diploma in aeronautical science you can apply for career options in areas like Educational institutes, Weather forecasting centres, Indian naval services, Port operation companies etc.
18th October 2017, 07:28 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to study Diploma in Nautical Science course? What will be the fee expenses?

To be eligible to study Diploma in Nautical Science course, you should have passed 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects or equivalent with 55% aggregate marks from a recognised board. Some reputed institutes conducts an entrance examination for offering admission in Diploma in Nautical Science course. Since, you have failed in Chemistry paper in 12th standard, you need to qualify that to be eligible to get admission for pursuing Diploma in Nautical Science course.
19th October 2017, 12:43 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

No, you can not Join Diploma in Nautical Science course after failing in Chemistry subject.
In order to be eligible for Diploma in Nautical Science, you must have completed 12th standard or its equivalent with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board of education.
The total fee requires to pursue Diploma in Nautical Science is approx Rs.280000/-.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?